Post style deer feeder

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to your follow up posts.

Triple C

bowcephus - Cool video. Word of caution - If you have hogs, you best sink 2 long wood screws thru each side of each feed port into the base of the feeder. Otherwise, you gonna have to constantly be tightening those wing bolts. Or worse, pick em up off the ground after the pigs have em off. Ask me how I know. Also, ideal height is around 40 inches. 36" and below is gonna allow adult pigs to bang around on the feed ports enough to damage them. Look forward to your follow-up video!

Bowcephus

Banned
bowcephus - Cool video. Word of caution - If you have hogs, you best sink 2 long wood screws thru each side of each feed port into the base of the feeder. Otherwise, you gonna have to constantly be tightening those wing bolts. Or worse, pick em up off the ground after the pigs have em off. Ask me how I know. Also, ideal height is around 40 inches. 36" and below is gonna allow adult pigs to bang around on the feed ports enough to damage them. Look forward to your follow-up video!
Thanks bud. We don’t have any hogs. Wish we did. I’ll pay you to let me come shoot one with ablowgun

Dub

Great video.

Hope to see your future posts regarding the feeder and deer coming to it.

Great shed recovery by your trusty pal. Nothing better than time in the woods with a lab !!!!!