Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

shdw633

Good price on crossbow

If your a member of Sportsmans Guide or even if your not, this is a great price for a crossbow package for those wanting to get into the sport without spending a ton of money to see if they like it. It's 285 fps and the reviews look pretty good on the bow. It's $124 for members and $137 for non-members. Just thought I would put it out there. On Ebay these bows are going for around the mid $200's.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/sa-sports-ambush-crossbow-package?a=969673

shdw633

Great deal on a deer cart

Ok, I bought this and I got a notice that it has shipped; however, I am wary as to whether it will get here or not. I used Paypal so I am not afraid that I will not get my money back if it doesn't come in; however, what I am saying is I would use Paypal instead of just paying for this with a credit card....in other words, buyer beware, if you can't stand to lose the $13 I wouldn't buy it.

Now that the disclaimer is done...I could not resist the price on this and have purchased it. I mean seriously, $13 for a deer cart that normally runs between $50 and $80 bucks. I am taking my chances on this and am willing to wait till mid July for it to get here. If it doesn't then I will go through Paypal and get my money back and if that doesn't work I have thrown more at the lottery then this so I'm taking my chances!! It states they have 3 left so I thought I would pass it on for those risk takers out there like me!!! :bounce::bounce:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Deer-C...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

sghoghunter

If you get the exact cart in the pictures it's the same one I bout about 5 yrs ago and have had no problems at all with it. Me and my brother even bungee strapped 3 deer on it and pulled them out 1/2 a mile on a wma

shdw633

Moultrie is having a special on refurbs. I just picked up three 888i's for $30 each plus tax and shipping. They have several different models at deep discounts and they don't usually last long so if you want one I wouldn't wait too long to check them out.

https://www.moultriefeeders.com/specials

shdw633

Did anyone, other than me, get an email from Moultrie canceling their camera order from last week? I order 3 of the refurbished M-888i and then sent me an email that indicated they oversold and was canceling the order.

bonecollector123

Yea I got the same Email and then a email/survey on their customer service. I told them it was good right up to the point they sold me a camera they didn't have to sell.

shdw633

Yea I got the same Email and then a email/survey on their customer service. I told them it was good right up to the point they sold me a camera they didn't have to sell.

They are going to lose some customers for sure on this one.....I know, I'm one of them they lost.

bonecollector123

I just got an email offering me 50% off anything on thier website so I guess they are trying to make up for it. That counts for something.

shdw633

I just got an email offering me 50% off anything on thier website so I guess they are trying to make up for it. That counts for something.

Doesn't count for much in my book, as a matter of fact it makes me wonder if they are trying to make up for their blunder or if it's a bait and switch kind of situation. Offer something at a great price that is very limited in supply and then tell the customer it's sold out but you can buy these more expensive ones at a discounted price. Too bad that I think that way but you have to wonder about that in todays business environment.

shdw633

Very true but 50% is 50%

That's true. I do believe you can also use that 50% off on any of their products which would make some of that higher priced product more affordable. Hard to be the spreader they have in there for $229, with that discount it would be $115 which is a good deal and I have had mine for over 16 years and it's still going strong.

Deerhead

I just used my 50% off for a feeder $70 to my door. What a deal. The thing is a really did not need another trail camera. But they were so cheep why not. It did not work out. Now I just saved $70 on something I would have made out of wood for 2x as much.

grady white

^^ 30 foot lifelines for $18.89 at SG ...that's less than half of what I have paid for a hunter safety system lifeline ...the reviews all look great ..ordered 8 of them, I can't buy the material in bulk to make my own for that price

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Another thread got me looking for a boom or boomless sprayer. I have a spot sprayer but I want a boom or boomless for the roads and trails. I just found this one on sale at True Value:

25 gal tank, 4 gal-per-min pump, 2 nozzle boomless, with a spot spray wand. Mfg by SMV Industries. It is on sale for $209, regularly $349. There is also a $10 coupon code on the website for the next couple of days bringing the cost down to $199.

The 25 gal, 2 gal-per-min, single nozzle is not on sale and goes for $279 if you prefer.

Here is a link: https://www.truevalue.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=atv+sprayer