Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

Wanderlust

Those $28 Tasco trail cams at Walmart are awesome!!!! I've got four different brand cameras on our place and that tasco has the best pics of any of them, even much more expensive ones. They do require 8 AA batteries.
I must of got a bad one. Even the daytime pics were horrible.

SCPO

went by Academy today in Newnan and got the Bushnell scope for $59.99 Going to put on AR15 7.62/39

BIGABOW

TASCO Walmart special picked up a few yrs ago, I bought 3, 1 I sold to a friend, and the other 2 I kept, they take great day/night pics. I like the 3 shot bursts pics, takes 4 AA Batteries. Unfortunately one of them didnt seal properly when it was closed at the end of the season and water got in and we all know what that does. but for 20 bucks + or - you cant beat it.106.jpg

splatek

UAEC
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/ is having a pretty good sale. I am so new I don't even know what I need, or don't, but something I have been eyeballing, but couldn't justify nearly $100. They have a "slightly blemished" deer target for about $50-60 bucks and I found a coupon for free shipping, so at the encouragement of my girlfriend, I bit the bullet and got me one. I am not convinced it's worth it, but It is allowing me to think about shot angles when the animal is quartering to or fro.

In my case, "Slightly blemished" meant that the ears were broken off and it only came with one side antler. I don't care much about either, but my son felt it was necessary to give it ears. The ears were in the box, just broken off so we just attached them with a few long wood nails and now instead of a shooter buck, she's a doe.

image1 (11).jpeg

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
bought winchester steel duck loads at walmart last week 20 gauge was $3.00 a box 12 gauge was $4.50 a box. basically 4 for the price of 1 so I bought 200 rounds total for about $30.00.

shdw633

You all need to be checking out Academy Sports stores right now. They are having a big clearance sale (only in stores, not online) and the deals are really good on their clearance items. I bought 2 lil buddy heaters for $25 each, moultrie power panels for $28....you can't find them for less than $75 anywhere.I seen a PSE Fang XL go for $112. I got a Bushnell wireless agressor 14 mp cellular camera for $132 and they had Crush 8.0 wireless for $125. I got some Muzzy Trocar crossbow broadheads for $17 and NAP crossbow broadheads (five pack) for $14. I saw a Game winner meat grinder for around $20, a hitch mount feed spreader for $33 and they had the Big Buddy heaters for $50 and they generally go for $130 to 160 on ebay. Small patio heaters for $33 and I got a thermacell lantern for $9 and my buddy found a regular thermacell for $6. My buddy also got a Leupold scope regular price $289 for $98. Saw a sig sauer 1250 range finder for $35, primos scarface buck decoy for $45. Summit open face climber for $101. Finally I bought a knife/saw/skinning knife kit for $7. Now this is through about six stores that we went through in both Georgia and Central Florida and when the items are gone they are gone. The sale goes until the 19th.

rosewood

Yeah, I have already spent too much money at academy the last 3 days. They also had a ton of Bluetooth speakers and headphones and the like. All of it about 1/4 price of normal. The selection was quite thin yesterday though.

Going to have to keep my eyes out for scopes marked down. Didn't see any leupys discounted yet.

shdw633

Yeah, I have already spent too much money at academy the last 3 days. They also had a ton of Bluetooth speakers and headphones and the like. All of it about 1/4 price of normal. The selection was quite thin yesterday though.

Going to have to keep my eyes out for scopes marked down. Didn't see any leupys discounted yet.

Yeah, I forgot about listing those, but I did get some battery chargers and cables that were discounted. They had some Howard Leight headphones on sale for $30 I almost bought as well.

rosewood

Found 2 AR lower parts kits for like $22.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
hit 2 academy's last week/weekend. didn't really see anything that i needed but did get a couple of hanks 550 paracord for under $2.00. they had some fishing lures I meant to go back and get but got distracted and didn't get them. I can tell you the two I went to were about out of camo. i guess i'll have to wait till they restock to get what I wanted.

shdw633

Went back on the last day, got a Mckenzie Wedgie crossbow target for $4.99 and a McKenzie Intruder deer target for $22.00!! Wish they had more sales like this one was!!