Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Midway also has some Carlson’s turkey chokes in sale I got one for about 40% off

hancock husler

Y’all need to sign up on wingsupply.com and get the daily deals. Y’all can thank me later

shdw633

Last edited:

rosewood

Field & Stream (gear not the mag) is having a "Flash Sale" through tonight
(3/7/19)
Isn't that owned by Dick's Sporting Goods?

rosewood

Wow, wished that had came up 2 days ago. I had a 15% off on any purchase on Ebay using the app, but it expired already.

rosewood

Looks like a great deal. I was about to order one but checked the reviews first. There are just about as many bad reviews as good reviews. Looks like maybe they are hit and miss on quality and problems. So, guys read reviews before you order one.

Rosewood

shdw633

Looks like a great deal. I was about to order one but checked the reviews first. There are just about as many bad reviews as good reviews. Looks like maybe they are hit and miss on quality and problems. So, guys read reviews before you order one.

Rosewood

I agree with you on the hit or miss. They do come with a 2 year warranty. I have three of them and they are descent cameras, of the three I did have to send one back and they repaired it without problems. I wouldn't buy this camera at it's nearly $200 pricepoint but at $138 where you going to get a cell camera that's half way decent for that kind of money. They are all pretty much $300 or more now. It is a decent trial camera even without the cellular feature and the fact that you get 100 pics a month for free makes it worth the $138, even if you don't purchase any of the cellular plans they offer and just use it as a regular trail camera.

rosewood

Good point!

Just things to consider.

rosewood

Does the 100 pics a month continue after the 30 day trial period? One of the reviews said it was only for the 1st 30 days.

Thanks,

Rosewood

rosewood

Thanks. That is what I read, also. Guess the reviewer either didn't understand it or was spewing hate....