Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

Hillbilly stalker

Was was almost to the point of clicking on "complete purchase" when I noticed that the total I was to be charged was incorrect. I quickly closed the window and one hour later call my CC company to check and see if there had been a charge made to my card... There was NOT, thankfully.
I got my "boots" in the mail last week. They actually turned out to be 2 pair of knock off Gucci "socks". My buddy got 2 Gucci scarfs.:rofl:I told him I'd wear my socks if he would wear his scarf hunting Saturday. That ought to be a sight:fine:. Lesson learned ...it made for a good laugh tho.

JerryC

I don’t know how long this will last but my local Costco has a Stealthcam with batteries, 16 gig card, strap, screw in mount, and phone card reader for $79.99 after instant $20 rebate. This was at the new one in Woodstock.

Mackie889

Just got 3 Primos Bulletproof trail cams today for $29.99 each at Academy Sports. That was the price online, but they honored it at the store. Just had 2 of my more expensive Browning trail cams take a dump on me, so I thought I’d see how the cheap ones work.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Just got 3 Primos Bulletproof trail cams today for $29.99 each at Academy Sports. That was the price online, but they honored it at the store. Just had 2 of my more expensive Browning trail cams take a dump on me, so I thought I’d see how the cheap ones work.
I don't know anything about Primos cameras, but that sounds like a really good deal!

This arrived via UPS yesterday afternoon. My good friend Marc, here for Al's funeral yesterday, opened the box for me while I was on the phone, then immediately ordered one for himself. On sale at Larry's place, $50 Free Shipping.

Get ya one!

IMG_20191115_064118395~2.jpg

rshunter

Thanks for the heads up on the Boker. Another Christmas present down.