Pot,,,,Again

Cmp1

BANNED
Don't smoke Dope and drive,,,,

Saw a program yesterday on TV,,,,a guy took three hits off a bong,and took a driving test on a closed course,,,,Failed miserably,cop did a sobriety test,failed that too,,,,

This from a liberal network also,,,,

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I could have told you that when I was 18, without the benefit of scientific experimentation. :rofl:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Don't smoke Dope and drive,,,,

Saw a program yesterday on TV,,,,a guy took three hits off a bong,and took a driving test on a closed course,,,,Failed miserably,cop did a sobriety test,failed that too,,,,

This from a liberal network also,,,,

But it's cool to drink PBR's and snow plow ?? Give me a stoner any day.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
A social smoker will be crawled up in a corner or under a table somewhere with three hits of some of the weed thats out there, where as 3 hits would put someone that smokes every other day or so just on the right level to where they don't even notice they're even taking a test...

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
As a teenage sober driver= wreckless, tickets all the time

As a stoner young adult driver= both hands on the wheel, paranoid, traffic-law abiding, 10 years never even blue-lighted never a scratch.

Test is dumb. The driver wasnt in real danger, physically or legally.

Cmp1

BANNED
As a teenage sober driver= wreckless, tickets all the time

As a stoner young adult driver= both hands on the wheel, paranoid, traffic-law abiding, 10 years never even blue-lighted never a scratch.

Test is dumb. The driver wasnt in real danger, physically or legally.
True,,,,but,,,,it does possibly answer why the rise in traffic incidents in Colorado,,,,

Pig Predator

True,,,,but,,,,it does possibly answer why the rise in traffic incidents in Colorado,,,,
I think the rise in traffic incidents are from....well, traffic. More people from all over the country goin to get pot and getting into crashes. I would be curious to see how many of those accidents had out of state plates involved. I bet that wasn't in the stats was it?

Cmp1

BANNED
I think the rise in traffic incidents are from....well, traffic. More people from all over the country goin to get pot and getting into crashes. I would be curious to see how many of those accidents had out of state plates involved. I bet that wasn't in the stats was it?
Can't say,,,,

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

What? You think pot hasn't become a tourism.indutustry already? What State the driver/owner of the vehicle is from is of little consequence, what State the driver of the vehicle is IN at the time of the accident is all that matters.

Pig Predator

What? You think pot hasn't become a tourism.indutustry already? What State the driver/owner of the vehicle is from is of little consequence, what State the driver of the vehicle is IN at the time of the accident is all that matters.
IDK man, I think my insurance company may want to know what I was doin in Colorado...Fishing of course.