Pray to End Abortion

Lake Loon

I do not post often. I do lurk, read and follow many post. Today the Holy Spirit is telling me something.

It is a shame that our congress cannot pass laws that protect the rights of unborn and born babies. This is unfathomable and a disgrace. This is not an issue of party affilation, politics or religion. This is about protecting the life of a precious innocent baby. No matter what party you side with this issue should be common ground as Americans and as humans.

I believe in the power of prayer. Please pray to end abortion in our great Nation. God has the power to move this country and change hearts and minds that laws and protests cannot change. Please pray not only for the abolishment but for the mothers, fathers, for the doctors and nurses who work at the clinics, and the families it has effected.

1988USMC

How can you justify your vote as a member of congress to allow murder, if a pregnant woman is killed than the killer is charged with double murder, if the mother survives and the baby dies it is called infanticide.
Yet a doctor who takes an oath to do everything in their power to preserve life will let a baby that somehow, by the grace of God, survives an abortion lay on a cold table and die. Medical licenses should be revoked.
These crooked folks in DC are only looking out for #1, they don't represent us, vote the bums out!
They might get away with this now. I know for sure one day soon they will stand in front of a just God who will have no patience for their excuses, and they will have to answer for their decisions.
I would like to say "vote republican" but these days I'm not to sure it would help. The republican party seems to be "republican" in name only in a lot of cases.

Psalms 1:5
Sinners won't have an excuse on the day of judgment, and they won't have a place with the people of God.

RegularJoe

It is a shame that our congress cannot pass laws that protect the rights of unborn and born babies. This is unfathomable and a disgrace. This is not an issue of party affiliation, politics or religion. This is about protecting the life of a precious innocent baby. No matter what party you side with this issue should be common ground as Americans and as humans.

Please pray to end abortion in our great Nation.

Concur.
Am praying with you, and hopefully, a whole lot of others.