Prayer for my nephew, Daniel Harper

Murdock

A lot has happened in my life over the last year. Our assistant pastor, a good friend of mine, passed away last Sept. 11th. Our first child, my son, passed away at three weeks old, Sept. 12th. If that wasn't enough, Dad passed away unexpectedly on Thanksgiving morning. He had had a couple of strokes. my wife, Amy, and I are expecting another child. We were expecting twins at first, but one didn't make it. She is now 15 weeks. Please pray for us that we have a normal healthy child. Also, more urgently, please have all of your church's and everyone else pray for my nephew, Daniel Harper,he was in a severe car accident this weekend in Dalton. He is Erlanger's burn unit in Chattanooga. He suffered 3rd degree burns on 60 percent of his body. They had to open up his abdomen to drain him due to the swelling. He really needs pray as The Lord is his only hope for recovery. He has three small children. He has no insurance or income. If anyone can help in anyway please let me know. Thanks
Murdock

Al33

Murdock,

My heartfelt sympathies for your many losses and trials of late. I pray God will comfort and encourage you despite them. Will also lift up Daniel Harper and all affected by this tragic accident.

Al

Last edited:

Handgunner

We'll keep you and your family in our prayers, Murdock. God be with y'all.

TurkeyCreek

murdock,

sorry to hear of all your losses you and your family have endured.

our prayers go out for your nephew and his recovery. and also for you and your wife. ::;

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
My Prayers are with you and your family. May God Bless.

Murdock

HAd his first skin graft Wednesday

Daniel had his first skin graft yesterday and made it through. Keep him and his family in your prayers. I will keep you all posted.
Thanks
Murdock

Meriwether Mike

Will pray for Daniel and the family as well. Sounds like a tough time, but keep the faith and God will work it all out.

Hoss

Prayers added to others

Our prayers are added to the others. We will pray for all in the family.

Hoss

Beagler

Will Pray for your Family a swell as Dannials..

Woody's Janitor

Prayers are Sent

I'll be praying for both families. God bless.

Hunting Teacher

Murdock,
I will pray for God's miraculous intervention for your nephew and for His peace for you after this very difficult year you have experienced.
Teach

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Has been a tough time for sure. We will keep you and Daniel in our prayers.

Keep your head up and help others keep their spirits up.

Jim

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Murdock,

We'll be prayerfully remembering you and your's in our prayer groups and Sunday School classes.

I've been feeling little sorry for myself of late due to little irratating problems at work. I even went so far as to tell a co-worker the other day that I "know how Job felt"!

You brought me back to a different perspective.

Murdock

A special thank you to all fellow members who are and have prayed for Daniel and his family. He is undergoing skin grafts and is still hanging on. He is still in bad shape so keep praying for him and I will keep you all posted.
Murdock

Jeff Phillips

I am lifting you and yours up right now ::; ::; ::;

Handgunner

Still praying that all goes well, with all involved! ::;

chilidawg

My thoughts and prayers are with you..

I will add you to my prayer list and start a chain of my friends to lift up your nephew and your family. I lost a 5 day old daughter in 2001 (we buried her on Sept. 11) and know that heart wrenching that you have felt. God will lift all of you up and carry you. He is the greatest healer any person should know.

God bless, Mark ::;

Murdock

Thanks for all the prayers. He has been in the hospital for five weeks now. He had another surgery on his back and neck yesterday. His mom called me today and said the doctors told her the reason he was here is due to a "Higher Power". She told them she knows that for sure. He is starting now to breath on his own. He is still hanging in there. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. He still has a long ways to go.
Murdock