Prayers for my wife

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Don't ask often guys, but my Wife lost her baby brother to a heart attack this week. It has been rough on her and he was a fine Human being and only 52. Prayers for her would be appreciated. RIP Tony.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Charlie, My Prayers are being sent for the comfort for your wife and the rest of the family in this really tough situation. ::;::;::;::;::;::;

I feel her pain as I have also walked in those shoes and my brother-in-law was only 53 at the time. It is just too young an age for things like this to happen in my opinion.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Praying for your wife and family to comforted by the love of Christ in this difficult time. He will bring her through it!!!

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
Prayers sent Boss sorry for y'alls loss

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Prayers and condolences sent for Ms Linda and the Family, Charlie.

georgia357

Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. Prayers sent. ::;

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and yours.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind words and spiritual support. We were driving back toward home today and came off a Mountain out of a rainstorm and there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky right in front of us. Kinda brought a peace over my wife. Thanks for the prayers, my GON friends.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Praying for your wife and family , it's even harder at such a young age , but God has his plans for us all !!!