Prayers Needed for A Teenager with Cancer

Huntsman.45

Please keep Stacy In your Prayers.

She will be having surgery soon for a liver tumor that cover a large percentage of her liver. She has already had to experience leukemia earlier when she was only a child. And she had remained in remission for some time now. Doctors tell her parents that liver cancer is not very common in teenagers.

::;

Dixie Dawg

Gosh... I hate to hear about anyone having cancer, but even more so when it's a kid... definitely she is in my prayers and good thoughts for her and her family.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
prayers will be made eddy

Woody's Janitor

Prayers are Sent

I pray for the best for the young girl.

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Prayers for Stacy Added to the Others...

Keep us posted as you can...

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
My Prayers are added. May God Bless.

Huntsman.45

Stacy

Found out earlier this evening that she will be going to hospital tonight to get ready for surgery tomorrow around 10:00AM.

Continue to pray!

::;

pendy

Stacy

will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will pray that all goes well. ::;

Meriwether Mike

I pray that God will guide and use the doctors to help Stacy to a full recovery. Keep us informed on how the surgery goes.

Huntsman.45

Surgery goes fairly good

:)

Surgery went fairly well, Stacy is still in ICU and most likely will be there for several more days.

It took aproxiamately 6 hrs for the surgery. Doctors are optimistic, but were not able to get all of the tumor, but got a good portion of it. Looks like she will still have to get chemo after healing some!

Please continue to pray!

God is capable of miracles!!!!

Goose

I will be praying for this young lady. I will also pass her situation on to a teenager in my youth group who was healed of cervical cancer earlier this year. The doctors have given her a total clean report. She would love to lift this need up to the Lord, having gone through what she did and being able to identify with it.

Goose ::;

Lead Poison

My heart goes out to her and her family. I pray God will heal her. ::;

Huntsman.45

Update on Stacy

She came out of the hospital on Thursday!!! Prayer does work!

She will have a long recovery!

Continue to Pray! ::;

:yeah:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
glad she is better and headed home :clap: :clap: :clap: eddy