Prayers Please

toolmkr20

Please say a prayer for a local Heard Co family. There son had a SxS accident and is in bad shape up at Scottish Rite. I went to school and played sports with the boys father and he is a good God loving man as well as his family. Please pray that Gods will will be done no matter the outcome.

toolmkr20

It’s with a heavy heart that I must report he didn’t make it. Please continue to keep this family in your prayers. I pray that his life was a light for others as he was a wonderful young man that was taken at such a young age of 14.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
So sorry for a huge family loss. Yet I know God will bring comfort. Hopefully we can focus on prayers to strengthen the family!

Madman

GOD, whose most dear Son did take little children into his arms and bless them; Give us grace, we beseech thee, to entrust the soul of this child to thy never failing care and love, and bring us all to thy heavenly kingdom; through the same thy Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

ALMIGHTY God, Father of mercies and giver of all comfort; Deal graciously, we pray thee, with all those who mourn, that, casting every care on thee, they may know the consolation of thy love; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

MAY Almighty God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, bless you and keep you, now and for evermore. Amen.