Priceless

Doing well. Just getting older by the day. Your boys are looking good and have me a bit nervous. Hopefully we can get some guys healthy and give you all a game. Good luck.

I hear you. Me too. I work more now for some reason :cry:

Looking forward to the game. I expect a major scene down on the plains next Saturday. We are finally starting to play well now so maybe we can do a little better against you guys

:cheers:

tcward

Game tickets: $300
Room in Columbus: $200
Gas to Auburn and back: $100
Beer: $100

Watching my Tigers end Georgia's first chance of a National Championship .....PRICELESS!!!!!!! WDE!!!
Have you left the forum? You got TATOOED tonight and guess who gets to go home?....Couldn’t have happened to a better bunch!!!

Karma is a female K9 and you should make sure not to run that soup cooler too much..... Ask your coach how that worked out for him. Lol......

Thread starter #59

Swineqhog

Hello!

Nice to see you ladies were missing me so much..UGA played pretty good. AU was just beat up too bad..Remember they played #1 Alabama last week while UGA played GT... Georgia's cupcake schedule played out for them. Thanks to Browning Slayer for PM me and checking on me.. I knew deep down you really liked me..

Nice to see you ladies were missing me so much..UGA played pretty good. AU was just beat up too bad..Remember they played #1 Alabama last week while UGA played GT... Georgia's cupcake schedule played out for them. Thanks to Browning Slayer for PM me and checking on me.. I knew deep down you really liked me..
Want some cheese to go with that whine? After the 1st Qtr y'all were our female dog and everybody knows it.