Priceless

LanierSpots

Doing well. Just getting older by the day. Your boys are looking good and have me a bit nervous. Hopefully we can get some guys healthy and give you all a game. Good luck.

I hear you. Me too. I work more now for some reason :cry:

Looking forward to the game. I expect a major scene down on the plains next Saturday. We are finally starting to play well now so maybe we can do a little better against you guys

:cheers:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
War eagle !

From a fan that ain't skeered!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tcward

Game tickets: $300
Room in Columbus: $200
Gas to Auburn and back: $100
Beer: $100

Watching my Tigers end Georgia's first chance of a National Championship .....PRICELESS!!!!!!! WDE!!!

Have you left the forum? You got TATOOED tonight and guess who gets to go home?....Couldn’t have happened to a better bunch!!!

Browning Slayer

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where is Swineqhog??

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Priceless

Beating the snot out of Auburn.

Browning Slayer

:fine::

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 436

Browning Slayer

All I hear is "crickets" in here..

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Karma is a female K9 and you should make sure not to run that soup cooler too much..... Ask your coach how that worked out for him. Lol......

Swineqhog

Window Licker on the Gus Bus
Hello!

Nice to see you ladies were missing me so much..UGA played pretty good. AU was just beat up too bad..Remember they played #1 Alabama last week while UGA played GT... Georgia's cupcake schedule played out for them. Thanks to Browning Slayer for PM me and checking on me.. I knew deep down you really liked me..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Nice to see you ladies were missing me so much..UGA played pretty good. AU was just beat up too bad..Remember they played #1 Alabama last week while UGA played GT... Georgia's cupcake schedule played out for them. Thanks to Browning Slayer for PM me and checking on me.. I knew deep down you really liked me..

Want some cheese to go with that whine? After the 1st Qtr y'all were our female dog and everybody knows it.