Primos Bulletproof cams

six

I've had good luck with mine. I have about 8 of them now and had zero problems. I have heard some people say just the opposite.
48844274088_2646dfe659_c.jpg

48844637261_56740b8b59_c.jpg

Last edited:

FOLES55

I bought one, gives me some fits with the background lighting and super sensitive to movement. Hey its a $30 camera and I can see deer on it so its a keeper in my books.

Sixes

Trying out one now, checked the first card today. I will need to change the camera to camera, it does not do to well on video, which is what I prefer to use on my cameras.

It had lots of videos and all appeared to be triggered from game animals, so that is a plus for the camera.

six

I'd go ahead and try the video setting just to see. Mine seem to take excellent video, day and night.

rosewood

I bought one, gives me some fits with the background lighting and super sensitive to movement. Hey its a $30 camera and I can see deer on it so its a keeper in my books.
Mine is just the opposite. Deer walk up and it doesn't take their picture unless they make a sudden move. Pictures are pretty good though. It has yet to take a picture of a raccoon or squirrel. And I know they are there because I have my security camera pointed at the same feeder.

Rosewood

Tadder

SO ? I got 1 of these and can't get the time and date on the sdcard. My laptop apple said software not app. 1st I'm not good with cumpooters lol. May have too fined a friend too handle this for me. Take good pics

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Well, my new $80 Moultrie didn't take a pic of a cow horn spike we watched feed in our plot. Should have been 3 or 4 pics of him.
Makes me wonder what else it's missing.

rosewood

One would think with improvements in modern technology and the fact that these cameras have been around for a decade or more that even the cheap ones would be more reliable by now.

Rosewood

furtaker

One would think with improvements in modern technology and the fact that these cameras have been around for a decade or more that even the cheap ones would be more reliable by now.

Rosewood
I've thought the same thing but I think they do it on purpose so you will have to buy more when yours crap out.

Mackie889

SO ? I got 1 of these and can't get the time and date on the sdcard. My laptop apple said software not app. 1st I'm not good with cumpooters lol. May have too fined a friend too handle this for me. Take good pics
It’s pretty easy on a non-apple device. Directions walk you through it. First one took about 5 minutes (learning curve), and the other 2 took about 1 minute each. Good luck w/ yours.

Todd E

I picked one up to try. I use an Apple Laptop. Haven't tried to format a card yet because I am going to get a brand new card just for this cam.

So, is formatting card difficult via Apple laptop?

Tadder

Rosewood
Yep you'd think so, this one I got is the poorest product I've ever got from Primos. It will work fine for a few min. and may or may not work . My son and I set it up on a crossing that had deer tracks like a cattle crossing. Went back a week later and the only pic it had was the one of my son too test the cam. FRESH deer tracks every where and not pic's. Maybe its something to do with the time /date not being on the SD card.

Tadder

I picked one up to try. I use an Apple Laptop. Haven't tried to format a card yet because I am going to get a brand new card just for this cam.

So, is formatting card difficult via Apple laptop?
Can't get my daughters Apple to put time/date on the SD card.