Prizes for the 2017/2018 Bowhunting Challenge

Thread starter #1
Prize donations are down considerably this year but there are still some very nice prizes. Thanks again to all who are donating!

So far the first place team will win:

a dozen arrows for the 3 first place winners alligood729

Georgia Pines Apparel to the 3 winners (a hat/shirt) schawk26

An Arnold Land Management Yeti cup, T-shirt, and Hat for the 3 winners BlakeA23

A set of 2 color custom strings and cables to the 3 winners Spanky1

kmckinnie Is thinking about giving away some Havalon knives

SunSouth John Deere of Columbus, Ga will be donating a 20qt Tan Orca cooler for the Biggest Buck not killed by someone on the winning team Hamer174

Last edited:
I'm back in for a dozen arrows for the 3 first place winners. This time, I'll wait til it's over and get particular spines for the winners. Last year I just ordered a 400 spine arrow, someone may want a little heavier. However, when the bombers win, I'll donate mine to the person who limits out first......:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last edited:

schawk26

I'm in for Georgia Pines Apparel. I'll send the 3 winners a hat/shirt. Working on a new hat and shirt design now for the fall!

IG: georgiapinesapparel
FB: Georgia Pines Apparel

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #8

BowChilling

Billy,

Did all the pledged prized get to the winners last year?
Derik waiting on scents from this year but I have no reason to think they won't be delivered as promised. They have came through every year that I've ran the challenge.:flag:

kmckinnie

Staff member
Billy,

I feel sence we are playing we need to put something in the pot. May not be much but it will be something. We will do 3 of something. Maybe 4 so high score will get the same.

Will let u know what we figure out.

Thankyou for what u do.

Thread starter #14
Billy,

I feel sence we are playing we need to put something in the pot. May not be much but it will be something. We will do 3 of something. Maybe 4 so high score will get the same.

Will let u know what we figure out.

Thankyou for what u do.
Thank you Kenny! Prizes are slack this year so every little bit helps! :flag:

BowanaLee

Prizes are cool but bragging rights and whoopins are the best.