Pro-shot around Suwanee GA?

AliBubba

Can anyone recommend a pro-shop around Suwanee? I used to use Fox Hole in Gainesville some years ago and it seems they are more into guns vs bows.. want to get back into bow hunting.

jbogg

Good for you for getting back into bow hunting Ali. I had to switch to a crossbow a few years back due to both shoulders being bad, but I do miss shooting my vertical bow. Twenty years ago it seems like there was a good pro shop in every town. These days it seems the internet and big box stores have put most of them out of business. I have heard good things about the guys at Timberghost Outfitters in Cumming.

j_seph

The Outdoor Depot in Gainesville and Dale who used to be the archery department opened a place in Clarkesville called Pops Place

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
The outdoor depot has Patrick as the lead bow tech who was at foxhole back in the day I believe. You can’t go wrong letting Patrick set up your bow.
Two thumbs up for outdoor depot and Patrick.

AliBubba

A big shout out to Patrick at Outdoor Depot in Gainesville!! Went with a single pin TruGlo Pendulum and changed my old 6 year old string. My BowTech Allegiance drives tacks at 20 yards with field-points and G5s.
Patrick is the man!