Propane gas

F15Budman

I have a 2015 Lacrosse Luxury Lite. My propane detector went out I guess. Steady beeping. Went camping last weekend without it. Got no propane to the stove or furnace. Thought they my be check valve that would cut gas off. Just replace it this morning. Still no gas. Tried both tanks. Tanks have gas. Can anybody help?

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
How old are your lines from the tanks to the regulator? I had the same problem and it ended up being our lines, what ever you do buy the lines "made in USA". I made the mistake of going cheap on the line and had to redo. Also check your regulator some times they will go bad also.

tr21

I had that happen on a new camper with 2 tanks. it was the regulator that switches from one tank to the other when empty. replaced it and was good to go. did your fridge or anything else get gas ? if not check the regulator/ switch

F15Budman

No sir. Stove, furnace not worked. Not sure about fridge. I assume it didn't work either. Had it running on electric 2 days before we left. Ordered me a regulator yesterday. Hope that's it.

tr21

im sure that's it. my camper was less than a year old. walked out in the middle of the night and noticed water dripping from the fridge. tried to light the stove and nothing . turned off the tanks and tried to reset the valves with no change. changed the regulator and all was fixed

Buford_Dawg

I just had this same issue, last week. Replaced the Regulator, thinking that was obvious issue. Nope, turns out BOTH my lines from the tanks to the Regulator went bad, same time, LOL. Took Regulator back, thankfully the camper supply would allow it.