pse rally or diamond infinite for daughter

partime1

cant make up my mind. one of my weaknesses.
my daughter is almost 11 and just joined 4h archery. I can get a new diamond infinite edge bow package deal for $400. its comes ready to shoot with 12 arrows, release and a hip quiver. it weighs 3.1 lbs has draw length adjustable to 13-30 and draw weight from 5-70lbs

I can get a used 2012 pse rally for around $150, possibly less. ready to shoot with release only. weighs 4.5 lbs and has adjustable draw length from 18-31 and a draw weight from 18-60lbs

I love the pse price. I love the Diamonds weight.

I would love to hear yalls opinions

partime1

great another decision! chaos looks good but draw length is too long 24-29. right now her draw length is 21"

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Go with the lighter one... Diamond. I know it cost more but that pse rally will prob be too heavy and may cause discouragement.

alligood729

Yep, the the Rally will be too big for her. I'd try to find a used Chaos package, check on Archerytalk.com there is a subforum just for ladies and youth used bows.

slab_slayer

I say Diamond. My daughter started 4-H archery last year with a Mission Menace. Was a great bow! She now shoots a Mathews Prestige. I did look at the same Diamond bow for her and liked it.

critterslayer

Give the Bear apprentice 2 a look.I hunt with this bow and like it a lot. I have already taken bear, and a lot of squirrels with it. Very light, small bow.Plus,you can get it in pink. It's a fast, quiet bow, and easy to adjust and set up.

davemann16

I hunt w a diamond infinite edge and it is awesome. Bought another for my teenager. He shot it once or twice. Now it collects dust. You can't go wrong with either bow. But I think I'd get a used one first to see whether your kid will enjoy it before you drop $400

Old Bart

Also look at the Parker Sidekick Extreme. Adjusts 18-28" light weight and available in 20-40 or 40-60lb draw. Lifetime warranty.

The Sidekick Extreme and Infinite Edge are the top 2 youth/starter bows.

I got the Parker as my first bow with my shorter (28") DL and it shoots great. No complaints so far!

Sorry to add another decision to your list I'm the same way; but it's better to do your homework and buy the right gear than find out the hard way!

The Fever

Do the Bear ....

rjcruiser

I got my daughter the infinite edge and it is great. If she ends up not using it. ..you xan always resell around Christmas Time and get your money out of it.