Public Service Announcement

PappyHoel

This right here. We always hear complaints on this forum because you were stupid and got married on opening weekend of deer or turkey season. Ideally you want you’re child born between May 15 - July 15. Plan accordingly

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
My wife and I lived together a few years before getting married. By wedding time she knew better than to plan it in hunting season. Our anniversary is the day after turkey season ends. May 16th!
I killed a bird late afternoon that May 15th. Boat ran out of gas coming back down the river. I was almost late to my own rehearsal dinner!
The trend was set early!

Thread starter #4

280 Man

My wife and I lived together a few years before getting married. By wedding time she knew better than to plan it in hunting season. Our anniversary is the day after turkey season ends. May 16th!
I killed a bird late afternoon that May 15th. Boat ran out of gas coming back down the river. I was almost late to my own rehearsal dinner!
The trend was set early!
All of my young'uns were born between January and August!!!...lol

Matt.M

I got in hot water with the wife when planning for the 2nd born. She asked when I thought the best time would be to have him/her. I stated not October or November. He was born Oct 10th.....

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
My wife reminded me that tomorrow is Valentine's day.
I bought her some flowers and a card.
Then reminded her I'm leaving for a Florida fishing trip in the morning before dawn!
:p

GregoryB.

My Wife is deployed. I sent her a card a month ago. Going shooting tomorrow may even buy a new shotgun for turkey season while I am at it.