Puppies and boys

turkeykirk

Nothing like it. Great picture.

Duff

Great pic!!

dslc6487

Hillbilly: Thanks for sharing. Don't get no better than this. I am 72 and had to put down 2 of my dogs on the same day last week. Dixie, my squirrel dog, was 17 years old. If I had to guess, I would say that we probably killed over 500 squirrels with her in her life time. Max, my in house beagle was my partner. He went with me everywhere I went, slept on a pallet by my bed every night, followed me from room to room in our house. He was my buddy. He was 15 and had developed lung cancer. One of the hardest things I have ever done was to put them down. I still have Pat, my younger squirrel dog, and I love her also. They say a man has one special dog in his life, and for me, it was Max. He loved everybody, especially my 6 grandchildren. He played with them and stayed close to them every time they came over. I miss him beyond measure. And, yes, a 72 year old man will cry when he loses his best friend.
I have the precious memories, but I surely do miss their every day presence with me.
This picture of a boy and his dog in prayer is priceless.....Thanks for sharing..