Put out a new feeder this past weekend

davidhelmly

I like the looks of that feeder, you should definitely be feeding less critters with that than a trough, crows, coons and squirrels think we run an all you can eat buffet!! Keep up the good work!!

grady white

I have a free will trough feeder that I run the powdered rice bran.In a feeder like the OP has it might clog up.
Thanks ...I put the powered rice bran in a trough feeder mixed in with the feed and the pelleted type rice bran , I mixed in with the feed in a gravity texas barrel feeder ...I like the looks of the banks feeder. The pelleted type rice bran is expensive ..I think I paid $25.00 for a 50 lb bag

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Thanks ...I put the powered rice bran in a trough feeder mixed in with the feed and the pelleted type rice bran , I mixed in with the feed in a gravity texas barrel feeder ...I like the looks of the banks feeder. The pelleted type rice bran is expensive ..I think I paid $25.00 for a 50 lb bag
Its not cheap,but a little goes a long ways. It just helps the deer get hooked on feeding at the feeder. Then you can stop using it. Some call it deer crack.
When I first heard and started using it all the deer were white nosed.