Putnam county 2019-2020.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I am still hunting my lease over near the Crooked Creek community. Who else is hunting Putnam?

fredw

Retired Moderator
I'm back. Rejoined the lease on Pea Ridge and have permission to hunt a small tract of private land.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I'm back. Rejoined the lease on Pea Ridge and have permission to hunt a small tract of private land.
Good to hear Fred. Did you know someone is trying to run a restaurant again at the crossroads?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Yup. The Mustard Seed is open now. Sure hope they make a go of it.

I was down at the lake working last weekend and ate supper there Saturday night. It was pretty good and there was a good crowd of people too. I hope they keep it going too.

fredw

Retired Moderator
I was down at the lake working last weekend and ate supper there Saturday night. It was pretty good and there was a good crowd of people too. I hope they keep it going too.
Carolyn and I ate there one night and I had breakfast one morning. Both meals were good and the service was good too.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Idiots abound even in Putnam. I hope they catch the guy.

Thanks for posting.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have spent considerable time working down there this year. I have not seen any snakes of any sort.
They may have spread the word about what happens when I see a venomous snake.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
My grandson and I ate again at Mustard Seed this weekend. He had wings and I had the cheese burger. It was good. The best part is their fries made from what looks like hand sliced potatoes.

ericflowers

I hunt across from long shoal on 16. Across from the high fence enclosure. That guy that broke into the stores actually dumped the trash from what he stole on our property.

fredw

Retired Moderator
Spent some time on one of Putnam County's rivers last week. Caught an Altamaha bass and found a little snake.

Attachments

• IMG_2220 (2) resie.jpg
    IMG_2220 (2) resie.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2225 resize.jpg
    IMG_2225 resize.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 26

fredw

Retired Moderator
Fished one of the ponds on the lease this morning. Couple of the fish caught:

Attachments

• IMG_2256 resize.jpg