Question about a spaniel, beagle or any small hunt fish house companion for me and kid

Capt Quirk

Your basic mutt is a good all around dog. They don't suffer some of the genetic issues as pure bred dogs often do. As for where to find them, I have a large selection of rescue dogs to choose from. Free to good homes ?

Cmp1

BANNED
Your basic mutt is a good all around dog. They don't suffer some of the genetic issues as pure bred dogs often do. As for where to find them, I have a large selection of rescue dogs to choose from. Free to good homes ?
This right here,,,also check Australian Cattledog rescue groups,,,,never go wrong with a Cattledog,,,,

Beagles N Boykins

I have beagles and a boykin. In the house we have an older female beagle and my boykin Rance. Male hunting beagles will “mark” their area and are hard to house train. A good boykin can be pricey but can fill many roles. Rance hunts Quail, Dove, and Duck. He is training on rabbit and squirrel. I spent a little over 2 years checking out boykin breeders and went with a private pairing. Blaine with Hudson River Retrievers owns a male named Buck that sired my dog. He is on here as Water Swat.