Question,,,,

wvdawg

Staff member
Not a clue which buttons are switched on and off behind the scenes . . . just happy that it embeds videos for now!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I resized a few earlier and it ruined them,I’m new to my IPad,,,,
Remember, when you have to resize a photo, you do not want to resize the original, only a copy. :giggle:

Why not simply try to embed your photos here? If you would like to try doing that, see my post in this thread. http://forum.gon.com/threads/online-photo-storage.896037/#post-10682177

Plus, when you upload your photos and videos there, you'll have a backup copy of them. I use several free cloud services to backup my files just in case something were to happen to my hard drives. Sign up and give it a try. If you aren't happy, delete your account. It's free and doesn't hurt to try! :p If you need any further help, just let me know, bud.

Cmp1

BANNED
Remember, when you have to resize a photo, you do not want to resize the original, only a copy. :giggle:

Why not simply try to embed your photos here? If you would like to try doing that, see my post in this thread. http://forum.gon.com/threads/online-photo-storage.896037/#post-10682177

Plus, when you upload your photos and videos there, you'll have a backup copy of them. I use several free cloud services to backup my files just in case something were to happen to my hard drives. Sign up and give it a try. If you aren't happy, delete your account. It's free and doesn't hurt to try! :p If you need any further help, just let me know, bud.
Thanks,I’ll check it out,,,,

Silver Britches

Thanks,I’ll check it out,,,,
Also, if you do not want to embed them from there, you can still upload them for safe keeping. Once your images are there, you can still download any image and use that one to resize, instead of the original you have on your iPad. Just a thought.

Cmp1

BANNED
Also, if you do not want to embed them from there, you can still upload them for safe keeping. Once your images are there, you can still download any image and use that one to resize, instead of the original you have on your iPad. Just a thought.
Good idea,,,,when I resized these last ones,it ruined the perspective,,,,BTW,,,,there’s a bunch of great photographers on GAB ai,,,,

Silver Britches

I wish iPads had an sd card slot,,,,
I do too. But you can at least connect your iPad to your desktop with the included iPad cable, and copy your pics and vids over that way as well. Once they're on your desktop, you can upload them from there to the cloud for a safe backup. This is what I do when I have a large amount to move at once.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
How come the new site here wont automatically resize pic’s from my IPad?any thoughts?
Gab.ai automatically resizes them when we post them on there. Just click on the image you've posted over there, hit copy image and then simply paste it here.

Like this one.

5b72b844b332b.jpeg