Quinn's 365 day Stranger Project

quinn

This is Megan and her little princess Emmie.They were strolling down Main Street in Tucker as I was driving by.First a red dress caught my eye this a big pink bow!They were here visiting family from South Carolina.Her husband was there also but didn't want to be included!

Attachments

• Emmie and her mom Megan.jpg
    Emmie and her mom Megan.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 1,012

quinn

This is Sheila,she was at Marietta square the other night when David had his class.She was waiting on her man to show up for some late dinner.David and I walked by and I told him okay there's my stranger.He held up for a few minutes and let me get my shot.They are getting married in a few months and need a photographer.I went and got David and they talked and he gave her a card.I don't know if it was the hair or the gold shiney top she was wearing that caught my eye.I got her email addy and we all went back to what we were doing!

Attachments

• Sheila waiting on her man.jpg
    Sheila waiting on her man.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 955

quinn

This is Brian,he works at one of the shor stores in Northlake Mall. He's going to school to be a videographer.He is a aspiring artist and has his own project to start here shortly.He said my project was the push he needed to get it going!He his email and phone number.I look forward to looking in on his project.

Attachments

• Brian has a foot fetish.jpg
    Brian has a foot fetish.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 926

quinn

This is Ilene,she is from Philly!Ilene was walking in Virgina Highlands area.She's in town visiting family and was out enjoying the beautiful weekend!She looked like a pretty tough one,she had a pair of brass knuckles on her necklace!

Attachments

• Ilene right here.jpg
    Ilene right here.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 926

quinn

This is Mike, he was at a car show in Tucker,Ga on Saturday.He was just admiring easy riders bike.I didn't get a chance to talk with him as he was lost in the car show.

Attachments

• born to be wild.jpg
    born to be wild.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 898

quinn

This is Eric,his son and allie in the rear.I came home on Sunday and we live at the bottom of a nice hill.Eris was out teaching his son and allie how to ride the long board.It looked like alot of fun and I'm sure they would have let me try to ride it....I was worried about my mushin finger getting injured so I refrained!

Attachments

• Eric and his students of the long board.jpg
    Eric and his students of the long board.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 817

quinn

This is Coach Newsome on the first day of school and practice.He coaches girls softball and teaches history at Lakeside High School.This was on the first day at the end of the day of school,he was not wasting anytime getting in his car and getting out of dodge!There's a couple of months I'm jealous of teachers but then school starts!

Attachments

• Coach Newsome headin home after day one.jpg
    Coach Newsome headin home after day one.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 750

quinn

This is Leigh-ann, she's a goalie on a coed soccer league.They play in Atlanta on the Silverbacks fields off the access road on 85.She was very intense and only let one ball get by her.There was three or four fields of games going on,I had no idea there was that much interest in adult soccer.

Attachments

• Leigh-ann stops them all.jpg
    Leigh-ann stops them all.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 752

quinn

WILD CARD

This is Elizabeth,she was at the Clarkston farmers market.She was there giving out flowers and spreading joy around the market.She is my first wild card of the year.When I started this project I gave myself some wild cards to be used for emergency or on days where I get two that i really want to share.This one falls into both catagories.

Attachments

• flower lady in clarkston.jpg
    flower lady in clarkston.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 753
Last edited:

quinn

This is Craig,he works at the Hertz store in Tucker.He saved us the other night after we went to get the rental car from Budget.Some how we missed the fact budget don't let their cars go to New york!We go down the street to Hertz, it was 5:45 and they closed at 5:30.Craig said we're closed but I'll try and help you.He was from New York so he went the extra mileto help us out.He did prepare us for New York by typing in the wrong dates and throwing out a great price!When he figured it out he said ot oh,and i messed with him about getting me ready for New York!

Attachments

• Craig stayin late and getting it done.jpg
    Craig stayin late and getting it done.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 743

quinn

This is Bruno the limo driver.He was hanging out in Little Italy in New York.He was asking people if they wanted to ride around New York in a limo.I should have asked him how much?Where else but New York could there be someone peddling limo rides on the street!

Attachments

• Bruno the limo driver.jpg
    Bruno the limo driver.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 735

quinn

This is the Naked Cowboy,he hangs out in New York around Times Square.This is his job,he has a couple of sponsors and makes appearances.There was a cop there watching over him and I asked him to give him a hug for the picture.....he didn't laugh either!I didn't get his real name but i know he wears foot of the looms!

Attachments

• Naked Cowboy shows his stuff on Time Square.jpg
    Naked Cowboy shows his stuff on Time Square.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 701

quinn

This is Carol from Delaware.She works at the Delaware Memorial Bridge toll booth.She has worked there for 22 years.She said she really loves change!

Attachments

• Carol of Delaware.jpg
    Carol of Delaware.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 639

quinn

This is Sabrina,her and her family ate dinner at the Mexican Restaurant on Main St.She is currently going to school to be a chef at Le Cordon Blue.She will be finished in November and hopes to land a job on St Simon's island.She is actually a stranger viewing the stranger thread.

Attachments

• Sabrina after diner.jpg
    Sabrina after diner.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 630

quinn

This is a family of riders.They go riding in and around Tucker.They usually ride three to five miles a day.

Attachments

• Peddling down main street.jpg
    Peddling down main street.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 622

quinn

This is Eddie the umpire.He was the umpire at my daughter Kori lee's first softball game.He has a hard job,at jv games there's only one umpire.He's behind the plate making calls and running out to make the calls in the field as well.

Attachments

• Eddie says batter up.jpg
    Eddie says batter up.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 625

quinn

This is Mr. Jimmy the reflexologist.He owns a store at North Lake Mall.He and his wife work everyday from 9 to 9 six days a week.My wife surpised me with a trip to go see them.He may have been a stranger when I walked in,but i felt like he knew me alot better when I left! :hair:

Attachments

• Mr Jimmy waiting for his next victim.jpg
    Mr Jimmy waiting for his next victim.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 569

quinn

This is Coach Johnson,he is the defense coach at Lakeside High School.Friday night was the first game of the season.It was a good game but we lost in the final 3 minutes.

Attachments

• Coach Johnson sweating his defense.jpg
    Coach Johnson sweating his defense.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 576

quinn

This is a couple with their new puppy.They were down at Paper Mill in Marietta.He's a old school Atlanta Braves fan.The puppy sure was enjoying the water!

Attachments

• proud new puppy parents.jpg
    proud new puppy parents.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 563

quinn

WILDCARD
This is Bob the statue,he works in Times Square.He wouldn't talk much since he was a statue.He had a tip jar and if you didn't put anything in it he would keep turning so it was a lot harder to get a shot!I had to use another wildcard as i was sick and couldn't get out.I was kinda wanting to use him anyways,I had to choose between him and the naked cowboy.

Attachments

• Statue of Bob.jpg
    Statue of Bob.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 560