Rainbow trout gamechanger

615groundpounder

This pattern won week 2 of Nightmare Musky Flies 4 week fly tying contest using their materials. At the end of the 4 weeks people will vote on their FB or Instagram page for a grand prize winner. I’d love to get your votes.
this is their baitfish builder and titan dubbing veiled over a base of finesse chenille at each tie in. Tail and fins are crystal hair from FTD. No markers used.
d84d9fdc-fee8-45d7-80e0-254743795918-jpeg.258963

129dfb63-e5ae-4137-bb77-a189d025d0d4-jpeg.258964

f5bc8348-0449-4aff-830c-4a0a3b9f310b-jpeg.258965

603e567d-a59f-443d-af8f-79cbe128ce0e-jpeg.258966

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Getting lost at the tying desk is something I have really missed these past two years. Getting closer to that day.

615groundpounder

Only 48 hours of voting time. Mine is #2
Tag a couple people when you vote and you could win $100 in materials.

Swamp Angel

Todd - Just i getting over here and seeing your post. Like always, that's a nice tie! My co-worker, Jim, is looking forward to making some casts and landing a fish or twelve on the fly I picked up from you at the Fly Fishing Show. Just the feel of it would make me eat it if I was a bass!

Love your fly tying skills and the results!(y)

615groundpounder

Todd - Just i getting over here and seeing your post. Like always, that's a nice tie! My co-worker, Jim, is looking forward to making some casts and landing a fish or twelve on the fly I picked up from you at the Fly Fishing Show. Just the feel of it would make me eat it if I was a bass!

Love your fly tying skills and the results!(y)
Thanks Swampy! Nice seeing you and chatting with you at the show. The fly in the contest wound up taking second place The winner had some sleeper voters right at the close that passed me for the win. I still got a good package with second place.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Thanks Swampy! Nice seeing you and chatting with you at the show. The fly in the contest wound up taking second place The winner had some sleeper voters right at the close that passed me for the win. I still got a good package with second place.
Too bad people at the show couldn't vote there.