Randolph County, South of Coleman Georgia

Thread starter #1
Looking at a lease just south of Coleman Georgia in Randolph County! If any of you fellas know anything about this area, I would greatly appreciate any information you could provide, such as deer population? The genetics there? The rut? Thanks

It's been 20 yrs ago but I hunted land 5 miles from fort gaines. Population was great and were good bucks taken.

Jim Boyd

Great!

Available land - if you take the lease, I hope it works out excellently for you....

buckpasser

I’ve had several good friends hunt Randolph and they all tell fanciful tails of world class hunting. One has a very Texas looking ten point that scored 150 with almost no deductions. Another just brought me a really nice (135 inch) 6 x 5 for taxidermy purposes. Yet another killed a decent 9 that he had shoulder mounted. They all spoke of a very high population there as well. Good luck.

We own land in Randolph co. Have a tract off Cotton Hill Rd. I am surprised how many deer and size that sandy soil can produce. We have tracts off Fountain Bridge Rd that has much better soil, but not the size of bucks.
I guess theres protein in that sand.

Looking at a lease just south of Coleman Georgia in Randolph County! If any of you fellas know anything about this area, I would greatly appreciate any information you could provide, such as deer population? The genetics there? The rut? Thanks
I’m in a club at Randolph/Webster line. Very happy with quality of deer. Just not the club. If you need members or pass on the lease keep me in mind.

Todd
Twilliamspa@gmail