Randolph County

rvick

Congrats on the deer. If you fellas from Fla. should need a tracking dog, I'll be glad to come to the Edison/Cuthbert area if I'm not completely wrapped up during the middle of the rut. (Nov.) I'm about two hours southeast of Cuthbert. Call Randy 229-224-1814 Can run my dog leashed or loose, 24/7, tips & fuel appreciated. If I can't come I can fix you up with a tracker who can.

Dog

Congrats on the deer. If you fellas from Fla. should need a tracking dog, I'll be glad to come to the Edison/Cuthbert area if I'm not completely wrapped up during the middle of the rut. (Nov.) I'm about two hours southeast of Cuthbert. Call Randy 229-224-1814 Can run my dog leashed or loose, 24/7, tips & fuel appreciated. If I can't come I can fix you up with a tracker who can.
Thanks!!

Cole Henry

Thanks!

JasonF

Heard today that they were chasing in Randolph north of Cuthbert. Can anyone confirm? I won't be in a tree until Friday after Thanksgiving and if they are chasing now, they'll likely be done by next Friday....

JasonF

Sounds like the 2nd rut must be going on.

pulled cards from trail cameras Thursday. Small bucks still sporting antlers. Checked food plots and several trails and found no sheds.
Had pic of a doe that looked like she was about to drop a fawn. Strange, never seen that before this early. Hope its not some problem, just mother nature early.