Randolph County

rvick

Congrats on the deer. If you fellas from Fla. should need a tracking dog, I'll be glad to come to the Edison/Cuthbert area if I'm not completely wrapped up during the middle of the rut. (Nov.) I'm about two hours southeast of Cuthbert. Call Randy 229-224-1814 Can run my dog leashed or loose, 24/7, tips & fuel appreciated. If I can't come I can fix you up with a tracker who can.

southernman13

Dog

Congrats on the deer. If you fellas from Fla. should need a tracking dog, I'll be glad to come to the Edison/Cuthbert area if I'm not completely wrapped up during the middle of the rut. (Nov.) I'm about two hours southeast of Cuthbert. Call Randy 229-224-1814 Can run my dog leashed or loose, 24/7, tips & fuel appreciated. If I can't come I can fix you up with a tracker who can.

Thanks!!

Cole Henry

Thanks!

JasonF

Heard today that they were chasing in Randolph north of Cuthbert. Can anyone confirm? I won't be in a tree until Friday after Thanksgiving and if they are chasing now, they'll likely be done by next Friday....

southernman13

Seen 7 point chasing yesteday and another looking this am in cuthbert. I don't think its peak yet. Maybe this week though.

JasonF

Sounds like the 2nd rut must be going on.

southwestslayer

I might have the opportunity to get 200 ac by shellman wonder how the hunting is deer population when the rut is? Amy input is good thanks

buckmanmike

A buddy of mine shot this buck near Shellman on Jan. 1st. Buck had been previously shot but was still walking. He is getting the rack mounted. I have not seen it, but he says 12 scoreable points. Feel sorry for hunter that injured buck.

Attachments

• 20141231_101354.jpg
    20141231_101354.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1,205
  • 20141231_101348.jpg
    20141231_101348.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,163

buckmanmike

pulled cards from trail cameras Thursday. Small bucks still sporting antlers. Checked food plots and several trails and found no sheds.
Had pic of a doe that looked like she was about to drop a fawn. Strange, never seen that before this early. Hope its not some problem, just mother nature early.