Random Food Pics II

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Been thinking of this for a while. Lets do another thread on random food pics. No process discussion. Just discussion of beeeeeeuteeeeful food. One pic per post. No internet saved pics. Your pic of your food cooked by you or someone for you, or out. A brief description of your pic would be nice.

My favorite way to do a burger
Burger 2.JPG

VANCE

Saturday night Ribeye
2v2E1a4LqxurAoi.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Grilled chicken breasts stuffed with Italian sausage, mozerella, parmesan, fresh basil, and maters; scratch-made fettuccine with homemade pesto and mushrooms, grilled Italian pane garlic bread.

plated.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I cant get the picture to load but I did some pulled pork nachos this weekend and it is off the chain good!
Resize it to 1000 pixels wide or less, and it will load.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Y'all are killin' it.

Dub

Moonpie's Mater Pie......he dug up the recipe and shared it. It immediately became a family favorite. This particular pie had mushrooms, which aren't in the recipe. I figured I'd add 'em for a mushroom lover that was eating with us that night.

Moonpie's support for everyone on here was awesome. He was always encouraging folks in their efforts to make tasty stuff for their families and friends. One of life's great pleasures.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
A skillet breakfast with bacon, Conecuh sausage, jalapenos, taters, onions, sharp cheddar, and suchlike stuff:

skillet3.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I don't buy storebot pizza or Greek saliks no more.Pizza3mod.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member