Random picture taken with a cell phone thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stroker

It's a refueling training mission I'm sure, if you look real close you can see the hose and drogue. Made the pic from a job site in Pineview Ga. GoldDot40 has a very similar pic in his post # 85.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
It's a refueling training mission I'm sure, if you look real close you can see the hose and drogue. Made the pic from a job site in Pineview Ga. GoldDot40 has a very similar pic in his post # 85.
Yeah, after blowing it up as much as I could, I can make out the two drogue chutes.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Drove from Athens to Tucker to eat supper at Old Hickory House. Sure was good!

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I work on cotton pickers part time, we’ve been busy this year. Gonna be awhile before the pickers can stand up in the field.

Attachments

• 8E3D49F1-3BB5-4707-B3B5-6EC84C896863.png
    8E3D49F1-3BB5-4707-B3B5-6EC84C896863.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
  • AA7E5CD0-B88F-4EA5-B563-336BAEB0D79D.png
    AA7E5CD0-B88F-4EA5-B563-336BAEB0D79D.png
    872.8 KB · Views: 97

Stroker

I work on cotton pickers part time, we’ve been busy this year. Gonna be awhile before the pickers can stand up in the field.

I think your gonna need a bigger shovel, LOL. After all this rain and wind I'm not sure there will be anything left to pick, and it was the best crop in years.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I think your gonna need a bigger shovel, LOL. After all this rain and wind I'm not sure there will be anything left to pick, and it was the best crop in years.

Yep, if you’ll notice we have to pull the heads off before they can pull them out. Lots of cotton left in the fields, a few farmers have over 2000 acres or more left.

Status
Not open for further replies.