Random picture taken with a cell phone thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My old hunting buddy and friend with my son. Hunting buddy still aghast and jealous at how high my son was able to pee up that tree.

(Note) Zoom in for a close up on that expression.IMG_20141211_162429669.JPG

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
This little Hummer had a bad morning as I was sitting @ dining room table having breakfast. I gave him approx 5 minutes to break free on his own. Finally got up to lend him some assistance and when I got out there he flew by me. IMG_20150617_183317981.JPG

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
A few randoms I shot. #1 backyard #2 I40 west out of Arkansas to Oklahoma #3 out back yard, had to run to catch this one it was changing rapidly.IMG_0412.JPGIMG_0640.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 7

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
The old gang...Maggie Moo Moo, the leader(center) is no longer with us, but her spirit is strong here. Bert to the left, Boudreaux to the right. She left a legacy for all of my dogs to always follow.IMG_20150306_115745525.JPG_20140128_160512.JPGMaggie.jpg

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Found these 2 different chunks of what was once metate's used for grinding grains by Native Americans while I was digging around in my yard. Evidently this area where I am along the upper Flint River was more than likely a permanent Village. Nicodemus on here informed me that they usually didn't take these with them if a temporary location. Wish I had the other 2 matching chunks. Have not found them YET.IMG_1720.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.