Random picture taken with a cell phone thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder if we have them here,,,,I've never seen one,,,,
Their range map shows Michigan. They're not common here, I've only seen a few on my life. But if you brush against one, you'll know it. Like a saddleback caterpillar sting, but a lot worse. Kind of like a half-dozen yellowjacket stings at once.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Naw, those tussock moth caterpillars just have itchy hairs that will get down the back of your neck. They don't sting, though.
Good to know. They purdy little things. :bounce: We had a blue million around the pool this summer.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Gave a guy some firewood today:
free oak.png

No good deed goes unpunished. I got the truck and gooseneck trailer stuck. Detached the trailer and got the truck unstuck.

When backing trying to get unstuck I hit a 3" pine tree. I didn't even know I hit it.
I guess I got used to the back up sensor. When you hook up a trailer it turns off the sensor. When you unhook the trailer the sensor stays off and you have to manually re-engage it. I did not re-engage it.

dent.png

Cmp1

BANNED
View attachment 960641

No good deed goes unpunished. I got the truck and gooseneck trailer stuck. Detached the trailer and got the truck unstuck.

When backing trying to get unstuck I hit a 3" pine tree. I didn't even know I hit it.
I guess I got used to the back up sensor. When you hook up a trailer it turns off the sensor. When you unhook the trailer the sensor stays off and you have to manually re-engage it. I did not re-engage it.

View attachment 960642
OUCH,,,,

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Nice Deer Fanatic, we’ve done one very similar for a couple in Eastman. If I remember correctly, his family had ties to the Coke bottling company that use to be there.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Nice Deer Fanatic, we’ve done one very similar for a couple in Eastman. If I remember correctly, his family had ties to the Coke bottling company that use to be there.
Thanks! My sister-n-law did this one. Got a pic somewhere of anther cool one she did I will try to dig up

Lukikus2

View attachment 960641

View attachment 960642

It ends up that way with me too. I reckon we are cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.