Random picture taken with a cellphone,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgia_home

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I like me some Octoberfest.

Its not the same as being in a tent with hundreds of drunk germans. But its close enough.

Hillbilly stalker

I watched a hour long special on dragon flies. It is amazing how far out over the ocean they can and will fly. We called them snake Doctors growing up. That's a nice picture.(y)

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Here's a random pic just sent to me, and all I have to say is a big Ric Flair Woooooooooooo! I've been waiting a loooooooong time for this day.

48678663106_bb503490b1_b.jpg

48678660916_ecfea2886d_b.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I watched a hour long special on dragon flies. It is amazing how far out over the ocean they can and will fly. We called them snake Doctors growing up. That's a nice picture.(y)
They were always called snake feeders around here.

naildrvr

Here's a random pic just sent to me, and all I have to say is a big Ric Flair Woooooooooooo! I've been waiting a loooooooong time for this day.

48678663106_bb503490b1_b.jpg

48678660916_ecfea2886d_b.jpg
I have spent many hours running the chute pouring thousands of feet of footings. Why is the rebar not in the ditch?

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I have spent many hours running the chute pouring thousands of feet of footings. Why is the rebar not in the ditch?

:eek: Good question! Rebar was everywhere yesterday. Inspector required a little more depth in one spot. I haven't been out there today.

Just talked to Dad, who sent me the pics. They took out the rebar to keep the truck from crushing it and then put it back.

Last edited:

naildrvr

:eek: Good question! Rebar was everywhere yesterday. Inspector required a little more depth in one spot. I haven't been out there today.

Just talked to Dad, who sent me the pics. They took out the rebar to keep the truck from crushing it and then put it back.
???

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I don’t know how this dern X-R something phone work and why it’s posting 2 pics????

Status
Not open for further replies.