Ray Lewis

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Murderer. I will not watch him on ESPN.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
I do believe the weapons were purchased on his credit card. :huh: like I said at the very least accessory to murder...

tjl1388

Well where did he play college ball...........just saying.

Coming from the guys whose running back was just arrested for the third time....just saying. :rofl:

I'm glad to know this forum is full of perfect non judgmental angels.

Words I would only say if they wouldn't get me banned....

riprap

Coming from the guys whose running back was just arrested for the third time....just saying. :rofl:

Soooo, you saying we are wrong?:bounce:

Mako22

BANNED

Our guy is innocent....you'll see.

tjl1388

Soooo, you saying we are wrong?:bounce:

I'm saying he more than likely did something stupid.

But I also know he's giving millions to charity through his foundation as well as donated hours upon hours to less fortunate in Miami and Baltimore.

I've lived in the South all my life...and I'm not talking geographical Miami south. I'm talking redneck, I hate everything not like my simple life, south.

The hate spewed in this thread is par for the course.

brownceluse

He's a thug and I dont care how much $$$ he gives to charity he's pure trash and nothing will change that in my eyes. But no matter how much he dances and smiles on tv he has to live with it not me.

ThaDuck

I'm saying he more than likely did something stupid.
And someone died.
But I also know he's giving millions to charity through his foundation as well as donated hours upon hours to less fortunate in Miami and Baltimore.

I've lived in the South all my life...and I'm not talking geographical Miami south. I'm talking redneck, I hate everything not like my simple life, south.

The hate spewed in this thread is par for the course.

I'm sure most of the murderers in jail would agree to give to charity and donate time if you let them free... Shall we?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Pac Man Jones had nothing to do with the guy being paralyzed out in Vegas either.

riprap

Pac Man Jones had nothing to do with the guy being paralyzed out in Vegas either.

For some reason people feel like we need to feel sorry for some people. A lot of these same people make fun of Tebow for standing up for what he believes. Your not cool unless you've been on the wrong side of the law.:confused:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
So much for innocent until proven guilty...

Yeah, our judicial system is just SOOOOO great.. I got news for ya.. If you were "Innocent" until "Proven" guilty, they wouldn't slap handcuffs on ya and throw you in jail! If you get a simple moving violation, go to court, win your case you still have to pay court costs...

It's all about the mighty dollar! If you get pulled for a DUI, you get DUI school, lawyer costs, community service, a fine and probation.. If a celebrity gets pulled, he gets a fine, lawyer costs and probation...

Simple thug that needs to be locked up!:cool:

tjl1388

Completely different. Jones has shown over and over that he cannot be trusted and it's not a matter of "if" he has another run in with the law, it's when. He repeatedly hangs around the wrong crowd and has shown multiple times that he is a detriment to society.

Tj the only reason you love him is because he came from 'The U'

Yeah...so?:huh:

I will agree that is part of my need to defend him but at the same time if this subject was regarding Warren Sapp or M. Irvin I assure you I would be nowhere to be found.:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Take the U blinders off...

Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta police, and 11 days later the three men were indicted on murder and aggravated-assault charges. The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings has never been found. Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard alleged the blood-stained suit was dumped in a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant.[36]

On April 29, 2004, Lewis reached a settlement with four-year-old India Lollar, born months after the death of her father Richard, pre-empting a scheduled civil proceeding. Lewis also reached an undisclosed settlement with Baker's family.[39]

Was this just 1 of his charitable contributions...

Hmmmmmmm.... Michael Jackson was an outstanding citizen too...:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

nickel back

ESPN can not say (Beautiful Woman to a Beautiful Woman) ....but can hire Ray....what a joke

tjl1388

Take the U blinders off...

Was this just 1 of his charitable contributions...

Hmmmmmmm.... Michael Jackson was an outstanding citizen too...:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Nice to see that you know how to use Wikipedia.:clap:

Want_A_Cookie.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

rex upshaw

I will agree that is part of my need to defend him but at the same time if this subject was regarding Warren Sapp or M. Irvin I assure you I would be nowhere to be found.:cheers:

What makes one killer more preferable than another?