Ray Lewis

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten

tjl1388

Fact of the matter is approx. 5yrs from now he'll be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and you folks will still be bitter.

As stated before. I'm glad to know that all of you fine upstanding gentlemen were there to witness the acts of others that fateful night so that you can pass judge and jury. From the article below showing that for every point there is a counter point.

A handful of people know the answers to those questions.

You're not one of them.

Most of you won't read the below article. You're so stuck in your ways and opinions that none of it matters. I'm crucified because you say I'm only sticking up for him due to his status as Alumni of UM. Is that part of it? Yep. Is it all of it? Nope. The fact that some people can be so simple minded to judge the actions of someone when they have NO PROOF of what happened simply amazes me.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...ence-i-choose-to-believe-lewis-is-no-murderer

riprap

Fact of the matter is approx. 5yrs from now he'll be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and you folks will still be bitter.

As stated before. I'm glad to know that all of you fine upstanding gentlemen were there to witness the acts of others that fateful night so that you can pass judge and jury. From the article below showing that for every point there is a counter point.

Most of you won't read the below article. You're so stuck in your ways and opinions that none of it matters. I'm crucified because you say I'm only sticking up for him due to his status as Alumni of UM. Is that part of it? Yep. Is it all of it? Nope. The fact that some people can be so simple minded to judge the actions of someone when they have NO PROOF of what happened simply amazes me.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...ence-i-choose-to-believe-lewis-is-no-murderer

I read it. Your guy is giving opinions just like everyone else is. A judge can decide if someone is innocent and guilty. You are judging him as innocent. I am keeping an open mind until the real killer(s) are brought to justice.

If a fine upstanding gentleman tells the truth and doesn't have friends that murder people, I am guilty.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Just to make it easier for those who would not take the time to see for themselves, here is the photo of Ray acting out his part in one of the murders in the courtroom:

Attachments

• 2013-01-10-ray-lewis-court-4_3_r541_c540.jpg
    2013-01-10-ray-lewis-court-4_3_r541_c540.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,006

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Just to make it easier for those who would not take the time to see for themselves, here is the photo of Ray acting out his part in one of the murders in the courtroom:

Based on this picture...give him the death penalty!

tjl1388

Incorrect as usual. :crazy:

He is demonstrating what he saw one of the suspects do. He testified against his friends.

rex upshaw

Ray Lewis is a piece of - I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -! End of discussion.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
None of us anti Rays were there and we don't know first hand what happened but let's be fair anyone pro Ray is bound by the same standards simply we are giving our heartfelt opinions period. Ray has never point by point told what happened as one of the victims mother mentioned a while back in the AJC. All of us have a right to our opinion without being questioned on being racist. My all time favorite football player was Reggie White he was also black but was all about character. If Ray were to come forth and explain what happened with no me me me attitude I could see myself believing him.

Last edited:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Based on this picture...give him the death penalty!

I think you're being a bit harsh!

I just don't think you should enshrine him in Canton based on this picture and it appears that he and his com-padres should have done some time.

And yes, he was demonstrating his part and he changed his story several times about what he saw and who he saw do what and just how much blood splattered on his white suit.

That is why he is the only person who was ever convicted in connection with the crime.

He took the fall and paid the bills for everyone involved with the hope that 17 years later everyone would simply forget & let him be their hero.

modern_yeoman

Flacco's wristband..

Attachments

• JOE-FLACCO-WRISTBAND-575_display_image.jpg
    JOE-FLACCO-WRISTBAND-575_display_image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 641

Oldstick

Yeah, our judicial system is just SOOOOO great..

I got news for ya.. If you were "Innocent" until "Proven" guilty, they wouldn't slap handcuffs on ya and throw you in jail!

:confused:

Madsnooker

No, I don't have my opinions because I hate Kathleen high school, or the Hurricanes, or Baltimore, I make my opinions based on the facts as I have read them. Lewis, at the minimum, was an accomplice to murder. He lied about it and then turned on his friends to save his behind. You know that much as well as I do becuase it was said and recorded in a court of law. He changed his story multiple times leading up to the case. If he truely didn't know what happened, he would have given a full detial of what he did know. You know, what people do when they TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! and have NOTHING TO HIDE!!!!!!!!

Again, as I said, I truely believe he didn't plan on anyone getting killed that night, BUT, 2 poeple did and I have no doubt he knows exactly who did the killing and he DIRECTLY covered it up. He had the blood of dead men on his suit for goodness sakes and he doesn't know what happened? Yea, OK:rolleyes: I guess he was just a bystander who wanted to give some medical help to the dying men and didn't want anyone in the limo to tell anyone about his good sameritan gesture?:huh:

My personal opinion is he lays in bed at night, even getting teary eyed from time to time, upset about what happened, feeling overwhelmed with guilt, as well as being a free man knowing he skated by the skin of his teeth. I think it truly changed him to be a far better man which I truely believe he has become. God will deal with his life at the appointed time.

ryano

Banned
No, I don't have my opinions because I hate Kathleen high school, .

I hate Kathleen High too.....EVERYONE knows Auburndale Senior High is the BEST high school in Polk County FL :fine::rofl: :huh:

GO HOUNDS!

tcward

No, I don't have my opinions because I hate Kathleen high school, or the Hurricanes, or Baltimore, I make my opinions based on the facts as I have read them. Lewis, at the minimum, was an accomplice to murder. He lied about it and then turned on his friends to save his behind. You know that much as well as I do becuase it was said and recorded in a court of law. He changed his story multiple times leading up to the case. If he truely didn't know what happened, he would have given a full detial of what he did know. You know, what people do when they TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! and have NOTHING TO HIDE!!!!!!!!

Again, as I said, I truely believe he didn't plan on anyone getting killed that night, BUT, 2 poeple did and I have no doubt he knows exactly who did the killing and he DIRECTLY covered it up. He had the blood of dead men on his suit for goodness sakes and he doesn't know what happened? Yea, OK:rolleyes: I guess he was just a bystander who wanted to give some medical help to the dying men and didn't want anyone in the limo to tell anyone about his good sameritan gesture?:huh:

My personal opinion is he lays in bed at night, even getting teary eyed from time to time, upset about what happened, feeling overwhelmed with guilt, as well as being a free man knowing he skated by the skin of his teeth. I think it truly changed him to be a far better man which I truely believe he has become. God will deal with his life at the appointed time.

Good post Snook, but doubt the slime ball lies there testy eyed....

polkhunt

Banned
I cannot stand to watch a Ravens game because of him. I will probably watch them after he retires but I just cannot stand how people praise a man that knows beyond a doubt who stabbed a man to death but will not tell it.