Reasonable priced crossbows

Ga-Spur

I don't know anything about crossbows except there is a hugh range of prices from 150 dollars to over one thousand dollars. Barnett Quad 400 looks like a reasonable bow shooting a bolt at 345 fps with 122 foot pounds of energy. At 300 dollars ; is this bow acceptable ?

Murdock

A friend bought a Horton Legend at a pawn shop for 100.00. They are good bows for the money. I have had mine for two seasons with no problems at all other than string wear. Bass Pro has good deals on them and I would also check with Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna.

gabreamfanatic

hi ga spur
i have a barnett for sale. its a commando II compound. asking 300.00 for it, also it has 2 dozen 2219s bolts with field points @ 125gr and 3 2219s with 3 hunting broad heads, the barnett commando II needs no cocking device its built in to the bow. and it has a 160 lb draw on it and also has a rinho crossbow scope. just need to make room for my excal. the bow is in great condition, if you need pics i can send then to ya probally late sunday night as i am out the door in the am, :cool:

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
I bought a PSE VIper Copperhead last year at Walmart closeout for $110.00, It shoots great.

PAPALAPIN

I have an off brand cross bow for sale

I got it for a friend, brand new off ebay for $100.00. He used it twice last season, and ended up getting a $300.00 crossbow for $150.00 because it was mismarked in a Sporting Goods Store. He asked me to sell his old one for $50.00. It does need to have the string replaced for about $10.00.

This a 150# recurve crossbow (not compound) and well worth a $60.00 investment. If you are interested, e-mail or PM me and we can take it from there