Recomended archery shops

Arrow Flinger

I wanted to update this thread to help folks find a good reputable archery shop due to out of date info on the old thread. Please, no Slamming of any shop. Please include address and phone number is possable.

jsullivan03

BowHunters Supply
108 Kilgore Road
Carrollton, Ga 30116
770-834-3044
Thu-Sat 9am-6pm

Lamar's Sporting Goods
392 Atlanta Hwy
Rockmart, GA 30153
(770) 684-9147

Mitch's Archery & Deer Cooler
115 Longview Drive
Canton, GA 30114
(770) 479-7004

OleRed15

Chucks Gun and Pawn
603 Watson Blvd
Warner Robins, Ga 31093
(478) 922-9851
Ask for David or Johnny

red tail

GONetwork Member
Timber Ghost
3455 Keith Bridge Road
Cumming, GA 30041-4084
(770) 888-0920

Ask for Jody.
he will take good care of you!

jleepeters

Archery learning center in Snellville. Ill get the number and stuff up later but the website is the same as the name.

Dale at the foxhole is good as well

MCNASTY

The Bow Shop
Hazlehurst, GA 31539
Fred Bush Road

Its 30 mins from Douglas, Vidalia, Alma, and McRae.

Call Chet or John Conley for information
912-253-0636 (John)
912-253-9786 (Chet)

There isnt any better or more savy guys in the business than these guys.

dadsbuckshot

FOR YOU NORTHWEST GEORGIA FOLKS:

Choo Choo Archery Etc
4270 Bonny Oaks Dr Ste E
Chattanooga, TN
(423) 622-6849

Carries High Country and Ben Pearson Compounds

lugnutz

Bass Pro Shops at Discovery Mills in Lawrenceville. That was the most outstanding service that I have ever gotten anywhere. I went in there as a newby with a second hand bow that I had recently purchased. Bill at the archery shop helped me, He got that thing tuned up, got me the right arrows put a whisker bisquit on it, adjusted my draw length, gave me some pointers on the basics and I was shoting pretty good right in the store. He spent at least an hour workin on my bow and the only thing I paid for was the new arrows and the whisker biscuit.:flag::cool:

patmaxam

Archery Learning Center's # is (678) 901-9861. Please do your self a favor and stop in to see George. Amazing range, awesome bows, and one of the premiere bow technician around.

rex upshaw

Bass Pro Shops at Discovery Mills in Lawrenceville. That was the most outstanding service that I have ever gotten anywhere. I went in there as a newby with a second hand bow that I had recently purchased. Bill at the archery shop helped me, He got that thing tuned up, got me the right arrows put a whisker bisquit on it, adjusted my draw length, gave me some pointers on the basics and I was shoting pretty good right in the store. He spent at least an hour workin on my bow and the only thing I paid for was the new arrows and the whisker biscuit.:flag::cool:

in the past, i would have said to steer clear of bps, but bill certainly knows what he is doing and is a great guy too.

fixin2

Bear Archery Pro Shop in Gainsville, FL. Just received my new Game Over from them(close-out) and had them set my draw length and poundage. The tech did a great job and only charged $10 to ship it to my house. I live an hour or so south of G-ville and there's no way I could drive there and back for even half of that cost. It's my first compound bow and it's very accurate and quiet as well with no noticeable vibration. I bought the RTS model with all Trophy Ridge accessories including a drop-away rest. I just wish I would have gotten into archery while I was younger. It's a 60# bow and I have it set for 50# and it's really smooth to pull and is verrry forgiving. I was a machinist by trade earlier in my career and their machine work on the riser and cams is top notch. Turns out a fellow I work with installed their first CNC mill back in the 80's or 90's. Can't wait for the season to open. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

copeland7

Tritts Sporting Goods in Dahlonega, GA

Daniel takes care of me and a bunch of other buddies, he is one of a kind....

www.tritts.com or 706.864.1732

He is a bowtech dealer and does great work on bows!

Latest posts