Recomended archery shops

SheRBO

River BottomOutDoors in Franklin Georgia: Scott Knows his stuff he Has worked on bows for 20 years or more. Yes he is my husband but the man loves archery more than any thing. He loves to talk and help other's, check us out @ www.riverbottomoutdoors.net, great customer service can work on any bow out there yes I'm pluging our shop but it's all true you won't be disappointed

joshb311

The Range
#3 College Plaza
Statesboro, Ga 30458

(912)225-3375

www.archeryattherange.com

Ask for Carl Greene. He is a local 4H archery instructor and really knows his stuff.

I agree that these guys are good. I have stopped by several times with a number of questions for them regarding selecting my first compound and generally picking their brains for any available help. They have been friendly and informative and would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area.

jbales

The Outdoor Depot
250 John Morrow Parkway
Gainesville, GA 30501
Phone: 770-539-9356
http://theoutdoordepot.net/

Bowtech and Mathews.

I second that, I'll share just one small story that keeps me coming back. I took my 8 and 5 year old boys in there and they spent as long, if not longer with them setting up their new bows (and one was almost a toy bow) than they did/do with an adult. The people that take care of you and yours are the ones I go to first when I want something!:flag:

Big Doe Down

Northside Pawn

Columbus, GA
Mathews, Mission, and Bear Dealer. Great Prices and do incredible work.

1648 Manchester Expressway
Columbus, GA 31904-6700
(706) 322-0561

Agreed, and also Southern Shooters in Lagrange. Travis is one of the best in the business.

JBG07

I second that, I'll share just one small story that keeps me coming back. I took my 8 and 5 year old boys in there and they spent as long, if not longer with them setting up their new bows (and one was almost a toy bow) than they did/do with an adult. The people that take care of you and yours are the ones I go to first when I want something!:flag:

The Outdoor Depot is great. I took an old Bear my father in law gave me to Patrick to be tuned up and he did a phenomenal job and was as nice as could be. In fact, I had such a great experience I am going to them to buy a new Mathews this weekend!

MBH6333

Kinda new to the whole bow thing, But I cant imagine any being much better than Wildcat Archery in the Savannah area... Pooler to be exact...

rackshack

Tradewinds of Newnan, Great group of guys. Give them a little time. They are receiving new merchandise daily. And they are a Mathews bow dealer with a great bow tech. Good luck Chris! "Billy"
Give them a call at : 770-755-7154

DouglasB.

Tradewinds of Newnan, Great group of guys. Give them a little time. They are receiving new merchandise daily. And they are a Mathews bow dealer with a great bow tech. Good luck Chris! "Billy"
Give them a call at : 770-755-7154

I've been trying to call these guys for days now without an answer on their phone. Are they licensed to do work on Mathews.... or are they another self proclaimed dealer? Don't want my warranty voided.

savedjim

Dublin Hunting and Fishing
1099 N Jefferson Street
Dublin, GA 31021
478-272-8322
Ask for Jim

Last edited:

RWT

I would like yo say thanks to Randy for the excellent one on one service and advice. The expertise at Nontypical Archery is second to none ! I just picked up my Limb Saver bow it is tuned to perfection thanks to Randy . I've never been able to shoot like this before. This the first two of many 2 shot groups @ 40 yards! Thanks again Randy you provide top self service.
678-361-4106 Woodstock Ga.

Attachments

• first 2 @ 40 yards.jpg
    first 2 @ 40 yards.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,902
River Bottom Outdoors

I tried a couple spots close to home, and they were ok. So one weekend I decided to drive about an hour to go down and check out this River Bottom Outdoors and I'M GLAD I DID :clap::clap::clap: Scott and Don are two great guys and this place is country as they come. This guys shoot you straight and don't try and sell you something that you don't need. Scott has been a bow tech for about 25yrs and can fix anything ( or throw it away :rofl::rofl::rofl: just kidding Scott)They are a PSE Dealer, Darton Dealer and all kinds of stuff in stock, they have expanded their shop so it's much larger now. Bowhunters, shooters or just plain sportman if your looking to go somewhere that you will be told the truth and laugh and have a great time while getting great service, go down to River Bottom Outdoors in Franklin, GA. or call them 678-378-0816 P.S check out their web-site www.riverbottomotudoors.net :yeah:

BIG P

Bess Archee Shop

I has to say it b Academy Archeree in morland GA . his name b larry chesnut he b da bess that i nose off in da state

Nontypical Archery

Nontypical Archery in Woodstock (678-361-4106) run by Mr. Randy Cooper is the place to bring your archery-related needs! The (pinacle of archery knowledge) shop is sure to ready you for the upcoming season! Offering many (nontypical) services, unheard of at other shops, Randy often works one on one with shooters to perfect shooting abilities. He often coaches archers in their form on his (on site) bow-range.
Fast, reliable work is what to expect from Nontypical Archery LLC. Do yourself a huge favor; go see Randy and be READY when the trophy of a lifetime steps out.

gators0123

Any bowhunter in the greater Atlanta area or northern suburbs should to take notice of Nontypical Archery. I have been to the big box stores and also the three local shops in Marietta, Canton and Gainesville (without naming names I think you know which stores I am talking about) since I live in Atlanta and I am driving to any of them. Then I was referred to Nontypical Archery and I have never seen anyone take the type of care in his craft as Randy. He is just like all of us and in the fraternity of bowhunters. He treated me like a friend and my bow like it were his own. He went above and beyond on every level, including even picking my bow up at my office...THAT WAS AMAZING. It is a home-based business so his prices are great and the shop had anything and everything from tools and parts to do it all. The range out back was nice to sight in from 50 and 60 yards even. Feel free to give drop me a line if you have any questions. Thanks!