Redington Service

whitetailfreak

Two weeks ago yesterday I snapped the tip off my 3 wt Classic Trout, and when I got home from work today I had a brand new rod waiting. From the time I dropped it off at the post office till the time I had new rod in hand was 13 days, and that is going to and coming from Bainbridge Island, WA. Most are quick to criticize and slow to praise, but that kind of service deserves some praise.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good to know. I haven't needed Redington customer service since I bought my Redington rod 20 years ago, but it's supposed to have a lifetime warranty, and I'm still alive.

jigman29

Every time I have sent mine back it has had roughly a two week turn around. I have zero complaints with them. I buy redington rods without worry.

Caddisfly01

I don't have any Redington equipment, but that kind of service definitely deserves mention. Nice to hear some feel good stories. Thanks.

dtala

my brother lives within 10 miles of the Reddington plant in Stuart Fl. He broke a rod and walked into the office with it. They replaced it no questions asked. He likes em....

TRS

Same here awesome service on broken rods, faster than higher priced competitors, mine was a 3wt ct also.