BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I had them bad. Real bad.
Real Real Bad ?

I got rid of them. ?

1st I cleared my history it even in logged me from GON I cleared so much

I then down loaded this:

https://adblockplus.org/

I followed the instructions & down loaded it.

After downloading I turned my phone off ( don’t know if this helped. Just did it. )

Re logged in to GON & they where GON !

Going on about a week now.
Try it.

K

stubrew

I had them bad. Real bad.
Real Real Bad ?

I got rid of them. ?

1st I cleared my history it even in logged me from GON I cleared so much

I then down loaded this:

https://adblockplus.org/

I followed the instructions & down loaded it.

After downloading I turned my phone off ( don’t know if this helped. Just did it. )

Re logged in to GON & they where GON !

Going on about a week now.
Try it.

K
Thanks for the info, man! That stuff has been driving me crazy.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
glad it worked. i can't access this site with my iPhone or iPad anymore.
I am using Safari browser with Norton Ad Blocker on my iPad, and it works great. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nor...ter-eliminate-ads/id1045186459#?platform=ipad

On my desktop computer, I am using Opera web browser with it's built-in ad-blocking feature. And it works great. I've also used Ad block for a few years with great results. https://getadblock.com But since Opera already has ad-blocking built-in, I no longer need to install anything else, unless I am using another browser.

Horns

This site is absolutely horrible. I put a different ad blocker on my phone and it’s still doing it

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Horns, the problem is likely on your phone not on the site. Figure out how to clear your cookies and browsing history. Do those then reboot the divice and reload the browser and the ad blocker. Just adding a blocker does not necessarily fix an issue that is on your phone already.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
This site is absolutely horrible. I put a different ad blocker on my phone and it’s still doing it
That’s some kind of cooties on your phone. I have never gotten a popup on this site, on any of my devices.

Horns

Horns, the problem is likely on your phone not on the site. Figure out how to clear your cookies and browsing history. Do those then reboot the divice and reload the browser and the ad blocker. Just adding a blocker does not necessarily fix an issue that is on your phone already.
I clear my browsing history and cookies routinely though. Just did it last week after I put the ad blocker on.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I clear my browsing history and cookies routinely though. Just did it last week after I put the ad blocker on.
I was the same way til I used add blocker.
I re cleared then rebooted did add block. Logged on. All is good now.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I have the same problem on my iPhone. When I am on GON with my phone I constantly get Free Gift Card ads! I clear history and reboot 5-10 times a day.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Try Adblock Plus.

I started out with Adblock and it worked well. I got a few ads, but nothing terrible.

Then one day it popped up for me to upgrade to Adblock Plus, I never get any ads anymore.

I run Google Chrome and Adblock Plus on my phone and desktop, no ads.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Clear history.
Clear cookies.
Remove old browser.
Reboot.
Reinstall browser and Adblock Plus.
If this doesn't work you might need a new phone. (I don't much like IPhone stuff.)

greg_n_clayton

That’s some kind of cooties on your phone. I have never gotten a popup on this site, on any of my devices.
I been getting this like ghostly looking feller lately !! Pretty cool little feller !! He is from the magic kingdom !!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I been getting this like ghostly looking feller lately !! Pretty cool little feller !! He is from the magic kingdom !!
Next batch you cut, add a little more water til the bead gets up to about bb size. :bounce: