Redirect & ?POP-UPS?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

breathe in

how come if it's on my phone and iPad, it's only on this site? i go to 10-12 different forums and dozens of other sites, everyday. nothing! only on this forum? heck, even going to pron sites and don't have one single problem, only here.

i've taken advice here and deleted cookies, history, etc... still happens. i know not a lot of people like safari, but i do. so i'm not gonna delete it and clean this and that and install a different browser, just for this site.

sorry if i sound like a jerk and i ain't trying to start nothing. i like coming here, just not on my phone or iPad.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
If it were the site then everyone else would be having the problem. Yours is not a wide spread problem. Perhaps the I help folks can be more helpful for you.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
how come if it's on my phone and iPad, it's only on this site? i go to 10-12 different forums and dozens of other sites, everyday. nothing! only on this forum? heck, even going to pron sites and don't have one single problem, only here.

i've taken advice here and deleted cookies, history, etc... still happens. i know not a lot of people like safari, but i do. so i'm not gonna delete it and clean this and that and install a different browser, just for this site.

sorry if i sound like a jerk and i ain't trying to start nothing. i like coming here, just not on my phone or iPad.
What Justus said. I access this site every day on my Iphone with Safari, and I have never had this issue one single time. Never. Ever. Neither have 99% of folks. Have you tried the Adblock plus? Free, takes 10 seconds of your life to download, and makes the world much more pleasant.

greg_n_clayton

The ghostly feller from the magic kingdom is the only thang that drops in here !

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Some one from India is obviously running PhotoShop on your phone remotely.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I have heard that the only way to get rid of that is to hold your phone under water in the toilet for at least 20 minutes.

greg_n_clayton

Dang it !! Before yall brought this pop up thang up, all I was getting was the ghostly guy !! Now I am being bombarded with pop-ups !! And they are stubborn !! The "X" button....they appear immune to it !

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
glad it worked. i can't access this site with my iPhone or iPad anymore.

Wipr for the Apple products running Safari. It'll take a few clicks of setup to get the level of blocking you want but popups will be gone.

JohnnyWalker

I run McAfee antivirus on my desktop machine and android devices and it has been warning me about this site being possibly a malicious site.