registration numbers

hipster dufus

got the registration for my boat. silly question, do u have to put the GA at the beginning of the numbers. u already have the decal with the date and georgia identifier.have the vinyl numbers , but i dont have the GA. just want to save a buck.

bilgerat

Senior
you must have the GA.
Numbering Your Vessel

Once your boat has been assigned a registration number and decals, you must display them on your boat correctly. The registration number must be displayed on each side of the bow, read from left to right and in a position to be distinctly visible. The letters and numbers must be of a plain BLOCK design, at least three (3) inches tall and of a color that contrasts to the color of the hull. There must be a letter size space or hyphen between letter and number groups:
Correct: GA 1234 YZ or GA-1234-YZ
Incorrect: GA1234YZ

aabradley82

Why won’t the matching colors work. It is contrasting with the hull color it’s applied to. I would agree if he’d put the maroon numbers against the maroon topside.

Tarpfisher

almost everyone know running a bass boat has color matching numbers.

My son and i were checked on toona back early fall and they made no mention of it.:huh:

MOTS

almost everyone know running a bass boat has color matching numbers.

My son and i were checked on toona back early fall and they made no mention of it.:huh:

Man you are good, all the game warden is looking for is the color of that sticker that has the year in the center of it, and yours is standing out like new money. I've color matched several boats and nothing said, even with the Feds on Eufaula.