Replacement Car Wheel

GT90

Wife need a new wheel for her ride. Apparently the bead area is bent and won't consistently hold air. Looking for suggestions on where to buy and if refurbished are OK. Thanks in advance.

crackerdave

My daughter is riding on the spare for the same reason.
All I've found out so far is wheels are about $350 new.Rock Auto,maybe?
Hers is a Denali suv and I haven't been able to locate a wheel in any nearby junkyard.

Will be watching this thread.

Last edited:

paulito

Ebay is where i woudl try first. I needed one for my Jeep a number of years ago and found a set of 4 rims with AT tires that actually had tread still on them for less than buying one new one.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Wife need a new wheel for her ride. Apparently the bead area is bent and won't consistently hold air. Looking for suggestions on where to buy and if refurbished are OK. Thanks in advance.

Did you check with a tire dealer?
I needed one before and got it from a tire place. I don’t know where they got it.

GT90

Did you check with a tire dealer?
I needed one before and got it from a tire place. I don’t know where they got it.
Not yet. Assumed I could find one myself and have the tire dealer install at a lower overall price. Still learning on this one.

Hope you had a good time down our way this weekend.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Not yet. Assumed I could find one myself and have the tire dealer install at a lower overall price. Still learning on this one.

Hope you had a good time down our way this weekend.

What is this weekend you speak of ??? ;)

transfixer

Check car-part.com , its a search engine for salvage yards, you can enter the make, model and area close to you and search for wheel , they'll even display many of them with a picture so you can try to find one that matches what you have, then it will list whatever salvage yard has them, their distance to you, and many times the price