reporting in....

bowtechrulez

anyone had any luck or any sightings? as for me just geese chipmunks n birds...oh and a very noisy woodpecker!

ddawg

I just had a great encounter with a nice 6 point @ 30 yds. Perfect shot situation.....But if I shoot all the little deer then I won't have any big deer. But man was it tough to let him walk!!!
I didn't think to get a pic.

gutfire

Ive killed a limit of mosquitoes. And ran over my quiver and arrows on the way to stand when it fell off the front rack of 4wheeler. Smooth

bowtechrulez

Nothing here but an annoying crow and the neighbors dove shooting :banginghe :banginghe

lol after i read about ur crows comment i hear a army of em outta nowhere n look up...30 of em atleast...jinx! :stir:

Arrow3

Nothing here in Oglethorpe County so far...

DROPPINEM

Nothing here at the workplace either:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe....Yall make me feel like i am in the woods though...keep em comin.:banana:

The AmBASSaDEER

No deer ..... cobb core land.

1 hour to go...

swamp

hancock

Nothing feeling good though!

patmaxam

Jumped two does driving in at 5:30. Hope they come back around. Hunting suburbs lawrenceville. Other than that, 3 squirrels and two different beavers! I know but the land owner thinks they're "cute". Ugh

burkehunter

Just got back to the house and I jumped some bedded deer going to the stand this morning. The only action I had in the stand this morning was hearing a turkey a ways off and having a fox walk under my stand(it was hard not to practice).

Dupree

Nothing in paulding, except a big hawk almost hitting me. Little bit longer then I'm gonna ease on out.

Fireaway

I saw a little 2.5 yr old 8 point, and I let him pass. I also so a nice doe and when I drew on her, she saw me. She stopped at about 30 yrds and Right when I let the arrow fly she ran off. First miss of the year.

Latest posts