Republican Turn Coats Give Demonrats the Votes

I don't get it,didn't congress give the authority for this,,,,it's been used many times by many Presidents,,,,teach me,,,,
Republicans and Democrats don't want a wall. It's pretty easy really
Not to mention it's Trump doing it. We can't have Trump showing up the imperial Congress by making it look stupid and not really caring about what the American people want.

Redbow

Pack of fools running this country and it will only get worse as time goes on..

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
It will take a illegal killing one of their kids or family member to change their minds!

I've already emailed my Lame a**, Lame duck Senator, Lemar Alexander reference my disapproval. Apparently he is following Bob Corker's exit strategy to a "T" facepalm:. I'm glad to say that my girl Marsha Blackburn did what her constituents voted her in to do though.

Slewfoot

The comments on the RINO’s FB pages are telling. Telling of angry patriots and also telling of the leftists and how truly opposite minded they are. The gulf between the two groups widens daily as the tempers flare further.

Swamprat

Why vote for a "National Emergency" that has been going on for decades.

Who is gonna work at Dumps properties.

It's the beginning to the end....

Well at a minimum it is the end of the beginning Jeff. But I think you are closer.
Charlie, I believe the 2020 election is going to be a referendum on our Republic.

Charlie, I believe the 2020 election is going to be a referendum on our Republic.
And I believe the Dems will pull out all the stops, when it comes to stealing votes. They been practicing that for a few years now, and will have it down to a science by 2020. I predict 4 million illegal aliens will vote. Could be higher, but I dont know for sure if dead illegal Aliens can vote or not.

Vote with the rats. Sleep with lowlife rats and guess what you are judged on how vote.