Rex Tillerson fired after stating poisoning of ex-spy "came from Russia".

dwhee87

Yesterday, Tillerson stated that the poisoning of the ex-spy and his daughter on British soil "came from Russia".

This morning Trump fired Tillerson.

These are facts. You can come to your own conclusions if the two occurrences are related.
I'm still trying to work out how a Russian agent, getting poisoned by (supposedly) Russia, on British soil, is American business, and why anyone thinks this merits a response from the US.

PappyHoel

I'm still trying to work out how a Russian agent, getting poisoned by (supposedly) Russia, on British soil, is American business, and why anyone thinks this merits a response from the US.
Because the MSM demands a response. They control things.

That I believe is not true. He has always despised yes men his entire career, he does not like everybody agreeing with him on ever subject, no successful businessman ever has long term. What he does not like, is when they air those disagreements in public, and I dont blame him even a little for that.
This. ^ Tillerson got out in front of his boss too many times with the wrong message.

Yesterday, Tillerson stated that the poisoning of the ex-spy and his daughter on British soil "came from Russia".

This morning Trump fired Tillerson.

These are facts. You can come to your own conclusions if the two occurrences are related.

This morning you made this post and this afternoon my dog made a poo in the back yard.

These are facts. You can come to your own conclusions if the two are related. :)

bfriendly

NOYDB

Has Trump hired anyone for life and then reneged by firing them early?

Explains all the confusion about "Right to work" states.

This morning you made this post and this afternoon my dog made a poo in the back yard.

These are facts. You can come to your own conclusions if the two are related. :)

Dusty Rhodes bionic elbow from the top rope!!!!!!!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
In the real estate business they say what counts is "location, location, location".
In politics, I'd say it's "results, results, results".
Even those who say he's doing a po, po, pitiful job can't argue with results.

He served at the pleasure of the President and the President was no longer pleased. I hate it, I like Rex, but I don't understand why he kept making statements contrary to the Whitehouse positions, which is ultimately why he was released.

Last edited:
Clinton passed more conservative bills than the Bush's. They were do nothing presidents, along with their Republican Congress members. Which ruined the Republican party.