Reynolds custom calls?

i believe his first name is Tony? Not really sure. He is out of Waterloo,SC

I need a contact number for him. The number that is on one of his box calls is no longer in service.

The box call that i came across tonight was called the lil' Huzzy. It sounded jam up and i want to get one bad!!

Please any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Tony's kinda hard to find, a lot of folks are looking for him

Gadget

Tony's kinda hard to find, a lot of folks are looking for him

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you might wanna try some of his famous "Neil Cost" box calls, heard they're a real screamer......:bounce: He'll probably make you a good deal on one.

Arrow3

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you might wanna try some of his famous "Neil Cost" box calls, heard they're a real screamer......:bounce: He'll probably make you a good deal on one.

Is that the guy who posted his collection on here and wanted to know how much they were worth?? :D

Jack Flynn

i believe his first name is Tony? Not really sure. He is out of Waterloo,SC

I need a contact number for him. The number that is on one of his box calls is no longer in service.

The box call that i came across tonight was called the lil' Huzzy. It sounded jam up and i want to get one bad!!

Please any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

Well regardless of anything, the man makes a superb box call. I'll buy several more when I see them. I hunt with 2 of the calls you are talking about. As far as realistic turkey sound from a box, I don't have any better. Here they are...Also I'll pm you a contact number for someone that sells a lot of his calls.
DSCF1070.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

JACK FLYNN:

thank you. How much do these calls cost? The boy that had the lil huzzy said that he paid $45-$55 at the sportsman's classic this past year. Is this accurate or do they vary?

Both of the boxes that you posted pics of are very nice. The one that i ran tonight was the eastern limited edition. It had a couple of turkey tracks on it and a strutting gobbler.

I would like to get one ASAP, considering the season opens up March 15th, here in the lowcountry

Nitro

Banned
If some folks in the call collecting world get their way, Ol' Tony will be making calls in the Prison wood shop down in Reidsville...........

I have hunted with Tony a few times in SC. I own quite a few of his calls.

He is a genius of an artist and a gifted callmaker. However, he has his demons............ good luck finding him. He's fairly mobile.

Jack Flynn

JACK FLYNN:

thank you. How much do these calls cost? The boy that had the lil huzzy said that he paid $45-$55 at the sportsman's classic this past year. Is this accurate or do they vary?

Both of the boxes that you posted pics of are very nice. The one that i ran tonight was the eastern limited edition. It had a couple of turkey tracks on it and a strutting gobbler.

I would like to get one ASAP, considering the season opens up March 15th, here in the lowcountry

That sounds a little cheap to me. All of them I've seen were 125.00 to 150.00 for the lil hussey. Super call either way. Call Robbie tomorrow and see what he has.

Gadget

JACK FLYNN:

The boy that had the lil huzzy said that he paid $45-$55 at the sportsman's classic this past year. Is this accurate or do they vary?

Sounds like he's getting even more desperate. You should buy all you can, his calls are INFAMOUS.......:bounce:

Dudley Do-Wrong

Tony is a gifted callmaker and a gifted artist. I've heard that he has had some personal and health problems. I'm asking everyone to refrain from publically "slandering" him. Good luck finding Tony, I hope he has straightened out his life.

GADAWGS

He does indeed make a beautiful call. If you found one for $55, buy three

gobblinglawyer

David,
I respect your opinion but the sole defense for slander is "truth!"

Tony made his bed and ripped off a good friend of mine to the tune of thousands of dollars by selling Neil Cost fakes. They were indeed good looking fakes but carbon dating doesn't lie. Now he's got to lay in the bed he made.

It is indeed a sad situation because he is a highly talented artist and a good callmaker. I have several of his calls that will call turkeys but most of his are too high pitched.