Rich Mountain Scouting Buddy Needed

Dsherrer711

Trying to make this the first year I give bear hunting in north GA with a bow a real shot! I have been doing my homework reading through all of the past threads, and have a lot of experience in the woods, but haven’t laid the first boot track on rich mountain wma yet.

I have several spots marked on GPS that I want to check out and will be planning a Saturday in the next few weeks to hit the woods up there. Would be thrilled if anybody with any experience, or a first time like myself, would be interested in meeting up to scout together.

Gladly willing to repay the favor of any of the experienced guys help in scouting or advice for Rich Mountain in particular by helping with a drag out in the future or whatever else I can do to help out! I understand this is a rite of passage and want to earn my way in!

Reply here or send me a message if you’re interested. I’ll be coming from kennesaw and can meet before or near the wma. Thanks fellas!

Timberman

Welcome! Most folks are pretty tight lipped about where they find bears and hunt. That said in my experience most anywhere you go in the mountain wma’s You will be in bear sign shortly. After that is up to you. Good luck and post up pics!

Latest posts