Richt if you have any honor

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
If you were really here I'd tell you that WM aint coming back. I'd remind you that nobody here is satisfied with the way this season went. We just aren't as good at wallowing in it as you are.
I reckon it's a good thing I ain't here then?
:cry::cry::cry: is that better?

No it ain't helped a whole awful lot ..... I don't quite think I would call it "good at wallowing", cause I've seen a trend for the last 4 years and sort of predicted this sort of season(s) so I was prepared to wallow some! But as far as next year .... I'd considered myself a lot less prone to be "ridiculously optimistic" or "blinded by my shallow convictions" than say, certain other people on here.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
I reckon it's a good thing I ain't here then?

No it ain't helped a whole awful lot ..... I don't quite think I would call it "good at wallowing", cause I've seen a trend for the last 4 years and sort of predicted this sort of season(s) so I was prepared to wallow some! But as far as next year .... I'd considered myself a lot less prone to be "ridiculously optimistic" or "blinded by my shallow convictions" than say, certain other people on here.

watch it lil buddy...... I got a fresh possum that needs a home! Good talking to you again the other day..... 25 years is too long between chats. Keep in touch!! :cheers:

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
watch it lil buddy...... I got a fresh possum that needs a home! Good talking to you again the other day..... 25 years is too long between chats. Keep in touch!! :cheers:

Lord you don't want in here on this dogfight anyhow! I got tore up and left about two weeks ago and swore I'd never come back. These fellers here will hurt your feelings in a hurry. You know how I am, tender hearted and all, there's been many a time I've teared up a little. LOL

Tell these ol' boys I'm a dawg fan from a long ways back ... maybe they'll take it easy on me then.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
:bounce:
Lord you don't want in here on this dogfight anyhow! I got tore up and left about two weeks ago and swore I'd never come back. These fellers here will hurt your feelings in a hurry. You know how I am, tender hearted and all, there's been many a time I've teared up a little. LOL

Tell these ol' boys I'm a dawg fan from a long ways back ... maybe they'll take it easy on me then.

:rofl: Funny thing is... I know many of these boys... and ya'll are very much like me anyway.... serveral of these boys would fit right in on one of our world famous Possum missions! :rofl: You're killin me.. and yea... you've been a die hard DAWG as long as I've know ya...and that's been quite a while! You gotta come to the next gatherin which I think is gonna be WAR III....it will be held down near Macon so it won't be a big trip for ya from booger holler! :cheers: Me and you and Brad and RH would terrorize the masses! :bounce:

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
:bounce:

:rofl: Funny thing is... I know many of these boys... and ya'll are very much like me anyway.... serveral of these boys would fit right in on one of our world famous Possum missions! :rofl: You're killin me.. and yea... you've been a die hard DAWG as long as I've know ya...and that's been quite a while! You gotta come to the next gatherin which I think is gonna be WAR III....it will be held down near Macon so it won't be a big trip for ya from booger holler! :cheers: Me and you and Brad and RH would terrorize the masses! :bounce:

Will this be a BYOP gathering? (brang your own possom)

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
They ain't nothing better (or classier) than some deep fried possom and grey poupon mustard to dip it in. Lord my mouth's a slobberin' for it already!

MudDucker

Staff member
They ain't nothing better (or classier) than some deep fried possom and grey poupon mustard to dip it in. Lord my mouth's a slobberin' for it already!

If'n you ain't frying no sweet tater with that, I have just got to question whether you have authentic southern roots. :bounce:

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
If'n you ain't frying no sweet tater with that, I have just got to question whether you have authentic southern roots. :bounce:

I'd vouch for the OCM as one of the last full growed Southern boys that I went to school with... me and him went on more covert possum missions than you can shake a stick at. We haven't seen each other in about 20 years, and low and behold, talked to each other on the dang woody's sports forum after all that time and put 2 & 2 together. Me and the Big D could tell ya'll some tales that would require oxygen and several tall ones to get through it! :rofl:

Dehunt

Uga

After this year..........I would love to have one of my fellow Woodys members coach the Bulldogs next year......I bet Willie and BoBo would be gone.....The truth hurts sometimes,but it is needed...............My college crystal ball says next year is going to be about the same.....We are to slow to make needed changes...........:clap:

ddavis1120

Watched the SEC network encore of last year's UGA/Auburn game. If you didn't watch or don't remember, we beat Auburn 28-10. Swift went over a 100 yards and Holyfield gained 93 on 15 carries.

Love me some Gus. Almost as much as Paul Johnson.